Rather Late Introduction

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what it do ill fam .. sorry for the late introduction, was to busy diving into forums and shyte i never really noticed the intro forum .. anyways name is Jody and i hail from Zimbabwe AFRICA .... i am currently living in Johannesburg South Africa for the last 7months or so .. i have been into FL studio for bout 2 years and am loving every minute of it .. just started working with cubase, reason and sony acid pro .. havent done anything i can post here yet but i know i will be doing some mad things shortly ya heard!!! hip hop wit an african flava to it :) das what im talking about .... phew enuff sed back to the forums lol!!

peace ...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
*plays Bob Marleys Zimbabwe* Mash it up in a ziimbaaabweee!
Im excited about the growing number of members from the African continent.

Welcome to illmuzik! Dont forgt to put a link to your homepage in your profile! That way we can link to it by clicking yor name..
Sounds kinda hairy there right about now, hope Mugabe sees the light and gets out of the way so your country doesnt flip out!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Welcome to the ill, jsoddart!

There is much to learn here and as i'm sure you have found out the people here are unique, intelligent and very helpful! I look forward to hearing some of your Africian culture in the drums and melodies, I love culture through sound! I was once good friends with a foreign exchange student from Zimbabwe and she was one of the most respectful and downright ill women I have met, with a wild story about her father restricting her from school so she had to pay for her classes (high school level) herself and then came her for school.. crazy thing was is that her Father was crazy rich and gave her no money so she was down here struggling at McDonalds fulltime to pay for school.. she never complained a second and taught me much! hahah long story, anyway.. Welcome,

ChronoT

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
we actually drove to Dallas together for an art show and picked up her other fine Zimbabwean friend for awhile then spent the day together. Albertina was very Christian and at the time I was smoking herbals, drinking, and hoping to score other ish as well.. she didn't even cuss. So I knew she wouldn't be down for the ol' in-out. Her friend we picked up in Dallas was another story though.. I could tell she'd be down for the romantics but she was with us only a short time (had to go to work). I vibe very well with smart and respectful women while nasty-hooker-pregnet-coke-thugs don't even take a second look at me.. it's mostly nice to a degree but my jimmi might disagree ;/..

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
I got a couple of Liberian female friends, one of em's dad is the actualy Minister of Commerce of Liberia too!
If I wasnt already taken ..... Id be visiting "dad" ! lol

haha I love girls outside of America.. my good friend from Russia speaks 4 languages and is crazy smart... if she wasn't married I would be in a relationship right now.. straight beautiful and we have more chemistry than mr. wizard! f'in nuts.. life is crazy for me like that.. the only ones i have that connection with are married.. one day though.. on day

by the fuckin way, i quit clickin channels at mtv cause this bette was hot, so i watched a minute... i could not believe how iggnorant, plastic, idiotic, hollow, fine like an expensive sex doll these silly ass tramps were! it was really amazing. Kids are so fucked nowadays..

...yeah i doubt i'll marry an american. actually i'd like to meet an African woman!! hey Jody, can i get the hookup??

members online