Raven Simone......really?

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
First Rudy...Now Olivia...

I received another email from my homeboy. The person in this picture is supposed to be Raven Simone, ya know from " That's So Raven and "The Cosby Show". I am not convinced that this little girl has grown like this. I am not convinced that it is really her. She is only what like, 15 or older. My ILL family tell me what yall think. Is that Raven?
If so, she need her little whipped and her mama too.

Hey Fade,
Let me start the ILLMUZIK eyecandy of the week forum....that shit will be nice. People be sending pics everyday of some fine ass woman.

Peace. :shoot:

Attachments

• RAVEN.JPG
    RAVEN.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 241

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
that aint Raven Simone...

but she got a nice backside
lol

Attachments

• raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 213

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
that aint Raven Simone...

but she got a nice backside
lol

damn...they look like twins. real close. Their nose are different.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Thats defintly not raven simone, but who ever that is in the pic is bangin. And I think I heard the raven is 19 this year.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Raven was on a recent episode of Punk'd, and she's fuckin fat. That bitch in that pic can get it. Raven can get it only cuz she's rich and famous, and i'd try to impregnate her so i can extort her for money.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Raven was on a recent episode of Punk'd, and she's fuckin fat. That bitch in that pic can get it. Raven can get it only cuz she's rich and famous, and i'd try to impregnate her so i can extort her for money.

lol...put her on child support...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
lol...put her on child support...
Word up, same way bitches do it to niggas. I'll live off that bitch.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Word up, same way bitches do it to niggas. I'll live off that bitch.
Then after 6 months of getting $5,000 a month from her, i'll claim that its not enough. I'll take her back to court and win an additional $11,000 a month from her. LOL!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!! HAhaaaaaa!!!

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Then after 6 months of getting $5,000 a month from her, i'll claim that its not enough. I'll take her back to court and win an additional $11,000 a month from her. LOL!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!! HAhaaaaaa!!!

lol...like P. Diddy baby mama, Justin's mama.....I think that bitch don't work at all...I think she took his ass to court to get more money, I think she gets like $35,000 a month or something...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
lol...like P. Diddy baby mama, Justin's mama.....I think that bitch don't work at all...I think she took his ass to court to get more money, I think she gets like $35,000 a month or something...
Yo he pays the highest amount monthly for child support in NY's history... THats fucked up. What did she do to help that nigga make his billions??? SHe aint even say "Take that" on a track. Nuthin. FUckin cunt. The system is so biased, yet women want to be treated equally.

S

Svenghali

I don't know. It looks like it can be her head. Could be a real good cropped photograph.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
SHe aint even say "Take that" on a track. Nuthin. FUckin cunt.

lol.....Dawg you gotta be the most ignorrant ass nigga on ILL.....lol.

She was in the "big poppa" video in the hot tub....the chick with the blonde hair.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
That bitch is Misa Hilton Brim....she runs a very sucessful fashion firm....she dresses Lil Kim Missy and a host of other hip hop heads.........Now does that make her more wrong for tryin to get more of Puffs money...u be the judge

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
lol.....Dawg you gotta be the most ignorrant ass nigga on ILL.....lol.

She was in the "big poppa" video in the hot tub....the chick with the blonde hair.
Oh ok. So because she was in his video, she's responsible for album sales and/or money in his pockets??? Nigga that shit dont matter one way or another.... And how the fuck do you even know that fact anyway????

members online