Reaktor v4

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
Does anybody use this beacause it looks pretty good and i was thinking of getting it. Does anybody recommend getting it?

ill o.g.
Yeah, ive been using this for a while now. Its pretty damn dope. But let me give you a fair warning: if you just want to make some music as fast as you can then this is not for you. It has a very steep learning curve (especially if you dont know synths well regardlessly) and it will thus take you quite a while before you get anything you are satisfied with. Dont expect to think 'oh i would like a synth that makes this sound', and that you will be working on it for 15 minutes and done, it may take several hours or days depending on how complicated you get. of course once you get the hang of things it all goes a lot faster, but just take this into consideration.

as far as sound goes, i highly recommend this if you are willing to spend the time necessary with it. One of the best sounding apps ive ever heard (the newer versions that is).

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
it is an awesoem program... and it is way worth buying it... as a registered user you will get access to forums on Native Instruments website where there are a million and one geeks out there that are making patches and synths that you can download for free so that you don't have to spend days to make that synth you want... its like buying a thousand software synths in one and having the ability to make your own if you cant find what you want or if you just want to try creating something... it breaks it down into letting you change the schematics inside of a VCA if you want to even...

go for it... its worth it... and its soooo much more worth it to BUY IT (like you should be) to be able to download those creations i spoke of

members online