Realistically Speaking...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
In 10 years I want to see all threads stop going off topic.

Overpopulation is a direct result of global warming.
It gets hot, people take off their clothes and start fucking, the resulting heat makes the earth hotter creating a cycle destined to kill all off us.
There is science that supports all of this.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Overpopulation AND global warming are BS...I ve read trend reports indicate the the population will actually begin to decline in 2025 based off of many factors including wars and famine, but the number one reason is that the industrialized countries are only having one child per family...Overpopulation and global warming are well funded propaganda peices whose goal is to indoctrinate children with the idea that man is a virus when infact we are amazing creative sentian (spelling?) beings.

I'd like to see these reports, if you dont mind.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Global warming I dont care about for this discussion. Wikipedia is not a credible report. I havent gone through any of the "evidence" yet, yall have time lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
It still isnt a scientific report, theres a big difference

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
A Journalist? Thats as good as Fox5 reporting otherwise. Cmon Chris. I'll read that too though...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Aight, I'll check it.... Wait. He's talking about Global Warming, not population hahah! Global Warming isnt an issue I paid enough attention to, to hold a debate/conversation. Nor have I definitively experienced anything to directly lead me to believe without a shadow of a doubt that global Warming exists. Ive only been alive 20+ years.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
So...

....realistically speaking...

Who really gives a shit about overpopulation and global warming?

This will effect our great great great grandkids more than us.... and no matter what we do, the shit will just continue the way it is...because it's all controlled by those with money....

whether or not the reports are true ...I don't give a fuck, really....no offense people.

I like to read these things but it's extremely safe to say the shit is a farce...
Just like how the people look @ the Bible and say "bullshit".

It is what it is, people...

members online