Reality: this is how I code for ILLMUZIK

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fuck that. Learning a DAW is hard enough.

I leave that shit to yall nerds.

True. A DAW has so many hidden features that it's hard to remember them all. Half the time I forget that it can do this or that.
well there are a few things u need from a daw, like 90% of the extra features i need is quantize, randomize and strum. the rest are doable manually or they're not usually needed.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Im sitting here, Ive never used FL studio, installed it last night, been in about 3hrs and I havent even started on it yet because I know how fucking long its going to take me to get comfortable with it. Bit daunting.

It looks a lot more daunting than it is. I don't use much of the shit it does.....but it's a great DAW.. Just don't like it for recording external audio.

It looks a lot more daunting than it is. I don't use much of the shit it does.....but it's a great DAW.. Just don't like it for recording external audio.
Currently Im just using it to make the videos for youtube, I think Im going to use it as a vst in cubase. Im so comfortable with cubase now. But yeah, it is a bit overwhelming at all the tools it has, and having to figure them out. I just want to make music, not learn a load of tools. Ill get there in the end.