Really Bad Day!

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
My Fiance calls me at 5:45 yesterday and says she wants to call everything off.....She WOKE ME UP for that jeeeeez I mean come on wait until im awake and $hit that was ridiculas she was supposed to move out here next month and everything was cool until 3 weeks ago then boom..... now that was a crappy day we were together for 7 years by the way.......good thing i have me some ganj and my records to take me away to that place i call musical bliss thank Jah for blessing me with ears that work you can never take away my true love the oonly one that will be there until the end and her name is Hip-Hop

Try What TryKome (my nappy hair)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
good luck son!

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
dam son, good luck with all that drama. smoke a blunt... in fact, i'ma smoke one for you. women are so unpredictable. but, i know i'd be mad as hell if my girl pulled that stunt. she ain't give you no explanation?

trykome

ill o.g.
only thing she said was that i wouldnt let her be herself I was like yo you live 2 states away how much you can you be when she came to visit all was cool oh whatever 7 years i should neva left Colorado hahaha oh fuck it life goes on i gots my homies and my recs like i said before so im all good until the one come along hahaha

trykome

ill o.g.
thanks homie it will

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn man, that really sucks. You seem admirably optimistic given the circumstances.

trykome

ill o.g.
yeah well i figure i have to i would love to freak out and not giva a damn about anything but i figure hey i am still alive my heart might be dead right now but it'll be back and hell she didnt take my package so i guess i gots something to work with this is a part of life the part i hate PAIN but it only makes me stronger and hell watch out for "I WILL CRUSH YOU" the album a concept i came up with today dedicated to her

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
:shoot: females come and go as the wind blow. It will hurt for a minute but you will be aight as soon as you get some new pussy....good luck mane.

trykome

ill o.g.
Wow i dig this board all the fam thats supportive its good to see that people out there remember what its like to human THANKS FAM FOR LOOKING OUT when i figure out what i wanna do with some beats for the E.P i wanna drop i'll post the tracks up for all to have (i wanna spread the word of unity thru this) anyhow I will live in the end so all is good until the next one hahaha

trykome

ill o.g.
lmao thank stress

C

Copenhagen

Don't want to make matters worse, but how you tell the story immediately makes me think...1) she calls you real early...don't what the time diference is between you but it seems she couldn't sleep. 2). everything was fine until recently, and suddenly, without you having done anything wrong, she wants out 3). she provides no valid explanation etc etc...seems like a case of cold feet and another guy who suddenly sparked an interest with her.

ill o.g.
Your internal strength is being tested. Thingz could be alot worse. Imagine you lost your hands. Then you couldnt make beats or you would have to use your feet. Woman come a dime a dozen. Maybe its a sign she wasnt the one for you.

Corpz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
trykome said:
hell watch out for "I WILL CRUSH YOU" the album a concept i came up with today dedicated to her
lmao , damn homie good luck, shit happens but then u flush. peace

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
trykome said:
you can never take away my true love the oonly one that will be there until the end and her name is Hip-Hop

i said the same thing over a year ago cause i fell in love with an irresponsible bitch. friends, women, and even fam,ily comes and goes.. but hiphop will never leave us

trykome

ill o.g.
wow thanks fam you cats alright wit me lol

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
7 years is a lot of time spent, homie! If she was good for that amount time you might want to see what's wrong and fix that. I think she might be confused or (maybe ) trying to get a reaction out you. Women like to know where they are or where they are going AT ALL TIMES! lol Talk to her before you start interviewing ass.

trykome

ill o.g.
"before you start interviewing ass" that has to be the best way to put it lol yeah man i have been trying to figure what the hell happend and talking ot her seems to not get anywhere right now so ima squasher with a crazy azz mix tape she wont know what hit her haha sorry im evil like that i guess its better than going crazy i''l just tell her what i think thru my hands

Try What TryKome my nappy hair

members online