Really...Dipset = The Biggest Samples/Beats Wasters in Hip-Hop

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
These guys really sucks, and they be on some crazy beats. Everytime I hear their beats i'm like : damnn, here's a hot sample that i can't use anymore that has been waste on some wack rappers.

My pont is, they have great beats, but they have ZERO lyrical talent, maybe not most of them but at least 75% of the click........ YES I'M A DIPSET HATER

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
co signed.

i like juelz. he has a rapper voice. he doesnt use it well most of the time. but he has it.

i heard jr writer was decent to..

cameron - lions tigers bears oh my .... its the rooty tooty ooy gooey what i usuallly do [random words] hoooty hoooooo..

wtf..?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
apparently Camrons been shot.

quoted from someone at school: "Prolly for them weak ass rhymes he be spittin"

KO'ed

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Yall wack. If it weren't for Dipset, we wouldn't have pink polos. And they made rapping about crack cool again. PLUS, they got flow for days.

Ha. ha. someone kick me in the throat for saying that.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
*karate chops Dantson in the throat*

*kicks him in the shin*

*walks away and continues a normal day*

S

serious?

Sanova said:
*karate chops Dantson in the throat*

*kicks him in the shin*

*walks away and continues a normal day*

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maynnnnnnn
oh no he didnt
Dantson u gonna let him do u like that?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
he asked for it..

litterally. i was doin a public service..

stop instigatin

*drop kicks Serious? in the chest*

S

serious?

Sanova said:
he asked for it..

litterally. i was doin a public service..

stop instigatin

*drop kicks Serious? in the chest*

ahhhhhh
he got me in the chest
somebody tag me out

i like juelz style

"cho-cho train, co-ca mane, zulu gang" (Dipset (Santana's Town))

haha

he wears a red bandanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AY!!!!!!

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
cameron - lions tigers bears oh my

wtf..?

The bears, lions tigers a few pandas line . . . Do you understand that was a metaphor ? He's talking about fur coats . . . He goes onto to say "my closes like pet cemetary" which was a movie and again he's reffering to fur coats . . . Hot line if you understood it . . .

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
i understood it.

but it had NOTHIN to do with the song lol.

i believe it was called "crunk muzik" or sumthin..

what about fur coats has anything to do wit ... anything

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
H&R said:
The bears, lions tigers a few pandas line . . . Do you understand that was a metaphor ? He's talking about fur coats . . . He goes onto to say "my closes like pet cemetary" which was a movie and again he's reffering to fur coats . . . Hot line if you understood it . . .

yea he got some good metaphors but shit, i could talk normal on a song with good metaphors. how about using a flow? The last time camron had a good flow on a song was on horse and carriage

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
i understood it.

but it had NOTHIN to do with the song lol.

i believe it was called "crunk muzik" or sumthin..

what about fur coats has anything to do wit ... anything

Flossin about what he's got . . . like what 75% of all rappers do lol it was from the original version of "Certified Gangstas"

"flavors, harlem world we got gators /
Not dead I said they alive /
Lions, Tigers, Bears, oh my /
It's a straight zoo /
A to Z, May to April /
Bring the Apes through /
Fuck around you be ape food"

Again talking about fur coats and gator shoes . . . Flossing . . . and when he says "Not dead they alive" can be intterpreted as flossin again like as if he was saying you can't be like me I got live lions & tigers and etc . . . and "it's a straight zoo" and "bring the apes thru / f around you be ape food" is reffering to people in harlem saying their like those animals, vicious an if you mess around they will handle you . . .

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
i guess they just have a serious problem with consistancy on a track like most mainstream artists do. cuz it was supposed to be a hard track and he bust in (in the bathroom i might add, in the video) talkin bout his gator shoes. that aint hard... but yes.. it is fashionable.

emeezy said:
yea he got some good metaphors but shit, i could talk normal on a song with good metaphors. how about using a flow?

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
i guess they just have a serious problem with consistancy on a track like most mainstream artists do.

I agree about the consistencey but most of his lyrics just fly over peopels heads and they say it's wack without even understanding the meaning of the lyrics like with lines I metioned above . . .

Cam does get lazy though especially lately i've been dissapointed . . . but then again albums coming soon and he's not gonna waste all the strong lyrics on mixtpes and features . . .