Reason 4.0 coming this month!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
ok so nnxt, nn19, sub and malstrom are gone replaced with these newer additions ?

NO...everything that 3.0 has is still there as far as sound modules. the things I named are added in addtion to.

PKProductions

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Well, I found a batch for hella reason tutortial videos, those will be done later. I was messing around with some of the features in FL, and trying to make my music in real time, but there is a like a small .0 something second lag from the time I hit my key to the time I can hear the note come up and it completely off synches where I want it in the song... which I didnt even attempt to make music in real time with FL until today, and I am not sure if its just my computer, or if FL just sucks (probably the latter).

I was at my friends house last night, watching him mess around on ableton live, and man it was amazing how quick he got a beat going. I can do the same, most definatley, but its annoying to try to figure out other software, and this is normally not something I would do. I usually just make do with what I know, but since FL is being a bitch, guess ill just HAVE to learn one of these other programs.