Reason 4 Into Adobe Audition 3!!???

ill o.g.
YO ok I have adobe 3 now but I want to track my beat into there because I sequence wit my mpc 1000 and I have to get my sounds into my main DAW..and I know Adobe now has rewire..SOO I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO RECORD THE AUDIO STRAIGHT FROM REASON ON TO INDIVIDUAL TRACK IN ADOBE AUDITION 3...

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS???

I KNOW HOW TO GET THE SOUND TO PLAY WHILE ITS REWIRED BUT I CAN TIFGURE OUT HOW TO RECORD SEPERATE TRACKS..I'VE SET IT UP SOO MANY DEFAULT WAYS CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH ANOTHER WAY OR AN EXPERIENCED WAY!!???

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
YO ok I have adobe 3 now but I want to track my beat into there because I sequence wit my mpc 1000 and I have to get my sounds into my main DAW..and I know Adobe now has rewire..SOO I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO RECORD THE AUDIO STRAIGHT FROM REASON ON TO INDIVIDUAL TRACK IN ADOBE AUDITION 3...

ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS???

I KNOW HOW TO GET THE SOUND TO PLAY WHILE ITS REWIRED BUT I CAN TIFGURE OUT HOW TO RECORD SEPERATE TRACKS..I'VE SET IT UP SOO MANY DEFAULT WAYS CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH ANOTHER WAY OR AN EXPERIENCED WAY!!???

Sounds like you all you need to do is route the sound coming into Audition from Reason to an empty recordable track. If you say you have the sound playing while it's rewired to Audition that should do it. In ableton live all I do is create a track next to the channel of the Reason rewired channel and change the routing on the Reason channel to (in) of the track I created. On the track I created I change the input to that of the Reason channel. I'm not too familiar with Audition but in ableton live that's how I do it.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
in adobe you have to turn the rewire on in the options then itll ask you which do you want to rewire.click the little tick that says reason. then itll give the option if you want it to put all into the same track or seperate them into seperate tracks. then in the track set the output to reason. there ya go.

but then again its been about a year and a half since i used it so it may only be half right. plus im at work and not sitting in front of my computer with adobe