Reason 5 question

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I was wondering if its possible at all to plug my guitar and record some guitars over my beats!

Thanks

MitchHolmes

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yea the key is not required, but you will probably have to put in your username and password each time you launch the software. That's what I do. And man you missed out, they had a pay what you want upgrade to reason 6 when it first came out. I upgraded for like $5, now I think you will have to go straight to reason 7, should cost you about $130 but that's super cheap considering what you get over r5, it hardly even the same program. Trust me, you will never look back!

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
So I have reason 5 ( not original) Whats my next best move getting the 6 or 7 and do either of those require a key usb.

I dont want to sound like a broke ass and I do understand some people have paid for it but I mean everyone situations in life is different and I just want to make music!

I say this just because I know people get touchy.. I know this one dude is trying to figure out all these ways for me to get cubase instead of just sliding me his copy..I call this man a brother but he gets soooooo fucking real when it comes to this shit I just dont get it because in my lie, in my values whats mine is yours!!!