reason for lack of good beats in showcases

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I've figured it out ladies and gentlemen.

The reason for lack of good beats in the showcases are lack of good participation.

Many post beats and dont give feed back, others post vague feedback, and many beats go unreviewed period!

I think all the veteran members that still post beats leave the complete detailed feedback that they would like to recieve, this was the norm a few months back.

I remember when everyone that posted a beat reviewed EVERYONE elses beat. and everyone elevated. If we couldnt review beats at the moment, we would still get feedback on our beat cuz we had a social contract, persay, that gaurenteed we will come back and leave feed when we could.

I find alotta people saying they will review later and never do.

anyway long story short, the lack of feedback results in the lack of posting beats. Just rmemeber back to when showcases were 5-9 pages long (March 9-11, 2006 and around that area). now we are at 3 pages.. and 4 if we're lucky.

my thoughts.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
I've figured it out ladies and gentlemen.

The reason for lack of good beats in the showcases are lack of good participation.

Many post beats and dont give feed back, others post vague feedback, and many beats go unreviewed period!

I think all the veteran members that still post beats leave the complete detailed feedback that they would like to recieve, this was the norm a few months back.

I remember when everyone that posted a beat reviewed EVERYONE elses beat. and everyone elevated. If we couldnt review beats at the moment, we would still get feedback on our beat cuz we had a social contract, persay, that gaurenteed we will come back and leave feed when we could.

I find alotta people saying they will review later and never do.

anyway long story short, the lack of feedback results in the lack of posting beats. Just rmemeber back to when showcases were 5-9 pages long (March 9-11, 2006 and around that area). now we are at 3 pages.. and 4 if we're lucky.

my thoughts.

word. i remember it used to a big deal, i used to spen like a half hour just reviewing shit.

PS nova you got hella posts. I joined three months before you, but you got three times as many posts. You need to get a girlfriend man.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
ColossusBeatfix said:
word. i remember it used to a big deal, i used to spen like a half hour just reviewing shit.

PS nova you got hella posts. I joined three months before you, but you got three times as many posts. You need to get a girlfriend man.

haha i have one (one year on sep. 25th :))
most of my posts come from school, boring friends houses, or staying up all night. which i do alot haha

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
So have we come to a conclusion yet?

I think we should do this:

1. You can only post once asking for feedback. You can ask for feedback for 1 beat or a bunch of beats, but only post once. Some guys ask for feedback then a few pages later they say "YO I JUST FINISHED THIS BEAT, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK".

2. Give feedback as much as you can. Give feedback, get feedback. If you're asking for feedback and other people have already posted, then you must give feedback to them before you ask for feedback. There's way too many "YO CHECK MY SHIT.... I'LL REVIEW LATER". I understand if you're at school or work and you can't review, so if that's the case then wait until you get home, THEN post your feedback, and THEN ask for feedback.

It's hard to enforce stuff like this sometimes, so I would like to leave it up to you guys. If you see someone isn't giving feedback (mainly newbies), then tell them. And the other thing you can do is just not give that person feedback. That way they'll learn.

What do you guys think?