Reason Midi Question

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Whaddup fuckfaces, i aint post in a minute. But in reason 3 i have to keep manually assining my midi to each instrument i want to control. My cousin has it so that it automatically assigns it when he creates a new instrument. Anyone know how i can make it do that too? its really fucking annoying doing it by hand.

MaineOne

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Ayo, I just installed reason on my LT the other day and it assigns automatically!

Do you have the 3.0.4 upgrade?
That maybe the deal? check if you have the latest upgrade, cause when I installed mine it asked me to upgrade to 3.0.4 and I did and I have never had to manually assign instruments.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Just open a new one. Make sure Hardware interface, Mastering Suite, and a main Mixer is loaded. When you create new instrument, just make sure you click and highlight the mixer for it to automatically assign the device. I have that kind of a problem sometime. Or you can go to Edit/ Auto-Route Device.

Shwaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Under preferences and MIDI you need to specifically select which controller your using so Reason knows how to assign the midi to your device. You also may need to call up a pre-loaded pre-set on your controller that was made especially for reason.

members online