Reason Rack

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Does anyone have any tight default racks for reason they would like to share.....do you use the demo or do you create your own...if so ... what is the best rack setup .... please let me know?!?!?!?!?!?!

B

beatdroppa64

reasons racks/sounds

what up peepz, i'm also interested in comin' up on some dope racks/refill/sounds, willing to trade what i have. i have spent quite a bit of endz on loop/sound setz, but i'm still in search of more. i want to not only have an extensive library, i want my shitz to be tight as well. letz trade. holla back atcha boy. also, if you have any tipz for reasons in areaz of productionz, hook me up. anybody from that houston texaz in here?

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what up peepz, i'm also interested in comin' up on some dope racks/refill/sounds, willing to trade what i have. i have spent quite a bit of endz on loop/sound setz, but i'm still in search of more. i want to not only have an extensive library, i want my shitz to be tight as well. letz trade. holla back atcha boy. also, if you have any tipz for reasons in areaz of productionz, hook me up. anybody from that houston texaz in here?

u gotta a aim screen name?

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

YEAH i would like to trade some as well....holla at me

how do i get reason do be full screen. i've had it for years and have never figured it out.

I dont think you can make Reason full screen

mikemat

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Making your own rack is the funnest part about reason, my main custom has 2 redrums set up with each individual sound linked to its own combinator for eq, compression and effects. It makes it so much quicker to tweak sounds perfectly now.

members online