Reason Refill Websites

Mr_Black

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey I just wanted some links to some good reason HIP HOP refills, cause it seems most of the stuff ive been getting is techno stuff So just looking for a website about reason thats more geared towards hip hop ...

also can anyone recomendend a good virus software so I can scan the files Before I download them to make sure theres no viruses in them, I just got rid of this worm that shut down my comp everytime I access net ....and I really dont want no more headache..thanks...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Your not gonna find any dope free stuff on a google search if thats what your looking for unfortunately...Ive done massive painstaking searches in tha past and waisted my time looking for tha hidden refill that has everything im lookin for, but its not out there....Basically, you gotta do a little research and find a refill that sounds suitable for tha kind of music you make and order one off tha internet....there all about 100 bucks.
It sounds steep huh!?.I know thats why i havent paid for one yet either, but im probably gonna buy one finally, cuz i need some good starter shit that doesnt lack some inspiration for once...those wack electro kits can do that to you.
Tha best thing to do though - if you dont have tha money, and you want a momentary solution is to filter tha shit out of your existing drums, which can actually have descent results - or sample your own....thats one of my favorites when theres a good cut with just some dude jamming.

if looking to buy try these:
www.e-lab.se
for free shit:
www.stelaxy.de
www.reason-why.net

plus remember......if you stumble upon a site that doesnt have refills, but has wavs or aiff's, you can still download them and use them in tha redrum, tha NN-19, tha NN-XT, and even tha rex if you have Recycle.

C

Copenhagen

For buying, there's also www.reasonrefills.com...don't know the quality of the sounds though. Also, MPCsounds.com have made Modernbeats.com, which also include refills for the NN-XT and that's Hip-Hop/R&B sounds, check out the demo's...