Reason Refills... Which ones do you use?

posislam

ill o.g.
If you want awesome bass save your money and drop your cash on Trilogy!!
It is made by Spectrasonics, you can check some demos on their page.
Has an incredible acoustic stand up bass!

O

open mind

trilogy is a VST Plugin it will NOT work with reason u need a VST HOST like cubase,sonar,fl studio and shit like dat to make it work.

posislam

ill o.g.
I know Trilogy is a VST but I was saying it is worth the money. Plus there is so many programs that let you package soundbanks as Refilla. I have tons ok Akai CDs that someone gave me that i turned into refills and they work awesome!

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sonic Realty gold series is a value for the money, I wouldn't even buy any one seperate as if you just save your dough you can have all for 400. Next I would look it is Reason Banks as far as synth sounds. They do some great stuff, they have the proton Refill and the orange microwave Refills. Check them out and see for your self. They are geared more towards techno, but for the price you can't be the quality and value of the sounds. Next hit up the akai format CD's and get reload like it was mentioned above. You can get those CD's for like 30 bucks these days and convert them to Refills. I'm honesty more of a sampler, but I love to have a bunch of sounds avail, you just never know when you need them.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Korg Triton Studio

Roland Fantom X

Yamaha Motif ES

All in NNXT...90 gigs in all shipped on a 160 gig hard drive...for 300$

I use these ...man i cant EVER "need" anything ever again...

id probally buy the newer keyboard sets in the future for reason...as time progresses..but as of now..man im SET

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i got the sonic reality shit. its nice. especially the two synth volumes for sine sub basses and synths of the sort.

all of them are nice in their own right, i'd def recomend them to anyone

D

dfsopranoe

If You Want Some Tight Refills Go To Flossmodestudios.com Theyve Got Triton,motif Es, And Other Ill Sounds For The Low Low. Im Talkin All The Sounds Them Boards.come With.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
its all about

ElectroMechanical
Reason Strings
Reason Piano
Sonic Refills
Triton
and the Nova Refills.

i have millions of refills, but those is the ones i fuck wit most often.