Reason Users: Club Joints

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Im the shit at makin serious, emotional, story tellin, and gangsta beats, (and sampled). but I've only made one decent party track from scratch. What Refills (and the patches in them) do you most often use to make these kinds of tracks. I try to use some effects and make an orchestra hit and use that and some keys and strings, but it usually doesnt turn into a club track.

plz let me know

thx

NoVa

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Well, my advice sounds kinda basic, but here goes...

what kind of club beats you wanna do? Cuz a gangsta beat can also be a club beat... Depends on the crowd, really. For instance, most of Mob Deep beats are gangsta, but some of them... "I'll show you how to whip them guns off, get that money money... " could bang in a club for real...

I suggest you listen to the type of beat you wanna create and try to listen what makes it a club beat... (what sounds, what vibe, etc...) and try to emulate the style... not the beat, but the elements you think makes it a club track...

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Get a some saw synths and you're gonna blow up fa real.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Aight good looks.

"what kind of club beats you wanna do"

maybe i shoulda been more clear. I mean like Chris Brown Run it type of beats. Dance, party type jamz like that. pretty much the same typa ish scott storch n lil jon be makin. I wouldnt mind gettin into that crunk ish too.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Sanova said:
Aight good looks.

"what kind of club beats you wanna do"

maybe i shoulda been more clear. I mean like Chris Brown Run it type of beats. Dance, party type jamz like that. pretty much the same typa ish scott storch n lil jon be makin. I wouldnt mind gettin into that crunk ish too.

explore the malstrom and subtractor

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
yea been doin that, im lookin for stuff if anyones using external refills

kbthakingpin

ill o.g.
I usually use alota HEAVY BASS (real deep) and usually make the overall beat UP-Beat.. Yakno? Basically.. ALOTA synths and just make is sumpthin easy to dance to.. Ya kno, a simple 1 - 2 kinda beat could work depending on how yoo do it.. Also let the kick dive ya party beats.... CLAPS HELP ALSO.. Thas all IMO. Listen to some Mac Dre songs..

For Example look for: Can You Shout - Mac Dre ..

^^This song is a party song, but it's not your typical party track..

Note: I kno this post is old.. but uhhhh.. I'm new.. Hi.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Here's A couple of pointers,

When you hear a club hit alot of them have a clap fast tempo HiHat and Bass lines that set the mood the Synths are what make the melody like Malstrom is a good synth generator for the whole project, drums have to be sick and the melody should be Stabs more then a constant tune, so like said previously listen to anouther artist with a club banger and emulate the idea to get the whole package of making a club hit, personaly im the same with my beats, Straight gangter deep, emotional, epic beats, but change never hurtz!

Kontents

members online