Reason Users Who Rewire - Simple Question I think ???

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im currently Rewiring Reason 3 to ableton live and had some questions about the NNXT.

The NNXT i use as my drum sampler, and im wandering if i load Drums into the NNXT - do i have to save it as a NNXT kit so that when i open the Project back up - its still assigned and tweaked the way I have it ? Or if i save the "Reason FIle" will it hold this information itself ?

Im asking just incase someone needs me to tweak a drum or change a drum - not neccessarily to use the same kit again - cuz i rarely use the same combinations of drum sounds ..ever.

Let me know -

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
DaSon said:
Im currently Rewiring Reason 3 to ableton live and had some questions about the NNXT.

The NNXT i use as my drum sampler, and im wandering if i load Drums into the NNXT - do i have to save it as a NNXT kit so that when i open the Project back up - its still assigned and tweaked the way I have it ? Or if i save the "Reason FIle" will it hold this information itself ?

Im asking just incase someone needs me to tweak a drum or change a drum - not neccessarily to use the same kit again - cuz i rarely use the same combinations of drum sounds ..ever.

Let me know -

no u can just saved the song and it will remember... the settings like anything else would