Recording to CD

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I know I have asked a similar question before but what is the easiest cheapest way to record my beats from my asr-x to a cd. I have a cd burner on my computer. Are there any specific connections or computer programs that I need. Please let me know. I think Iam about to sell my asr and would like to keep my music on file. Thanks peeps

E

Equality 7-2521

well you wont be recording to cd as such. you should record to your pc then burn to disk.

youll need cords to connect your asr to the computers soundcars and a software editor of some sort to record with. then just burn the files to cd using your burning program.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
I've got a Cd burner from Best buy, i put it on a cdr with my burner, then convert it onto my computer with my computer burner. It will probably convert to wav, so if you want to compress the file, you'll need a wav. converter. I think it sounds better unless you have a pretty nice sound card, if its your standard sound card you might be better off burning to a external cd burner and doing like i said

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah I have a asrx and I use an external burner unless you have a great soundcard you won't get good quality playimg your asr into your computer. You other option would be to get a interface for your computer, but it's cheaper to just use an external burner.

T

Tello_CHI

Break that down one more time. Could I hook up an external burner to my Triton classic?

members online