recording vocals....

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
every time I try to record something like a verse the mic picks up the beat in the background and records it. I am using head phones but I don't know why when I play my beat in the headphones the mic picks up the beat in the background somehow. I'm think my setups not correct or something can someone help please.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
every time I try to record something like a verse the mic picks up the beat in the background and records it. I am using head phones but I don't know why when I play my beat in the headphones the mic picks up the beat in the background somehow. I'm think my setups not correct or something can someone help please.

turn the beat down on the headphones im assuming u turned the sound off on the monitors

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
to further troubleshoot, tell us what system/programs that you are using.

you computer is recording everything.. despite if you turn your speakers down and only use headphones because your external speakers are coming off the computer and do not effect the setup. Soo the issue is in your computer setup.. what are you using, and how are you using it with your sound interface device.

--prof CT

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
i'm using fl studio and adobe audition I also got a sound card. I know it's not the headphone level because you can turn the headphones down untill you can barely hear them and it still records track1 instrumental with track 2 vocals. I got 4 speakers and 1 sub.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i'm using fl studio and adobe audition I also got a sound card. I know it's not the headphone level because you can turn the headphones down untill you can barely hear them and it still records track1 instrumental with track 2 vocals. I got 4 speakers and 1 sub.
i had ur problem before when u turn ur headphones off it still records the beat god damn damn that wuz a bitch...whats ur setup like u recording straight in ur computer or u using a interface or a mixer???

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
soundcard no mixer

members online