Recycle 2.0 Chopping Question

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
How Exactly Does This Program Work? I Imported A Song Into The Program Then Played Around With The Sens Function Set Up A Couple Of Chops, But How Do U Save Each Individual Chop? Im Not Trying To Loop Anything, I Just Want To Chop Shit Up, And Play Them Back With My Logic Ex24 Plug In ( Sampler In Logic 5.5) I Mean, A Chop Is Not Really A Full "bar". I Dont Know, Just A Lil' Confused Right Now. Trying To Step My Game Up From Using The Akai S950!!!!!

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Load in sample.. count the # of bars Move the Sens in manual or Automatically.. then Go to Export and there is some option where it will Export each Slice as a wav.. i haven't used the app in years but thats how it worked when i touched it.. hopefully someone here will set u on the right track

good luck peace

30CRATES

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
# of bars to what??

Nnxt said:
Load in sample.. count the # of bars Move the Sens in manual or Automatically.. then Go to Export and there is some option where it will Export each Slice as a wav.. i haven't used the app in years but thats how it worked when i touched it.. hopefully someone here will set u on the right track

good luck peace
THIS IS WHERE IM CONFUSED! COUNT THE # OF BARS FOR EACH SLICE I MAKE? OR THE ENTIRE SONG I IMPORTED INTO THE PROGRAM? SHOULD I JUST MAKE UP A # OF BARS? CAN EACH INDIVIDUAL SLICE BE NAMED? ALSO IN TERMS OF SLICING OR "CHOPPING" ITS NOT EVEN REALLY BROKEN DOWN IN BARS BECAUSE ONE PHRASE OR SLICE OR CHOP OR WHATEVER MIGHT ONLY BE A SECOND LONG!! IMMA KEEP MESSING WITH IT THOUGH, EVENTUALLY ILL GET IT

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
when you import the Song you need to tell recycle how many bars the Song is (as a whole) Song or Sample whatever u long in my friend..

After you do that.. Manual Set in the Slices (Sens) or let it automatically pick the Slices for u when u move the Sen Slider..

No you shouldn't just make up the Number of Bars. If the sample is 4 bars and 3 counts you need to tell recycle that...this way Recycle Can mathmatically Adjust when u start Messing with the Bpm's and other shit..

Once you have your Slices where you want.. you then need to go File-->Export give the shit a name.. SO lets say u named it "lucky" and u have 6 chops it will be named lucky 1-6..

From there u can rename them anything u like..

members online