Recycle is driving me crazy

ill o.g.
I made sure to go through and read the whole manual before asking questions but the manual doesnt tell me about this (I think). When I open up this loop ( a D minor guitar melody), I set the sensitivity to where theres alot of markers (Im trying to change the bpm) then I hit the play all slices button and it makes this noise at every slice its like a click or some kind of distortion. The gain meter thingie in the transient shaper is also effected everytime I playback and it goes over a slice marker the gain meter moves to the left with every click, skip or whatever you wanna call it. It only does this when I try to use the guitar loops I have. I hope that makes sense

p.s. I just found out that it doesnt matter how many slices I have it still clicks on every slice :(

p.s.s It doesnt do that with the tutorial or the drum pattern tutorial Im very confused now.....

p.s.s.s I also noticed tha it only does this after I hit the preview toggle button and enter the number of bars, maybe Im putting in the wrong number.............how do you determine how many bars the loop is? Is it just like 1 bar=4counts?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
chopping for hit points to sample and using Recycle to change the BPM is two diff't things. You can't use the chopping for sampling technique for changing the BPM or time stretching.

Use the grid and place your markers on the grid markers exactly the same distance apart to change the bmp, don't use hit points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't have exact measurements your sample will either speed up or slow down because of the distance between the markers. And like someone else said, to do this it has to be done by hand that's why you should use the grid feature to get things lined up exact or as close to exact as possible. You can't use the sensitivity joint. That only works well for hit points when you're just looking for good accurate chops to rearrange and string together to create a diff't melody.

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you were looking to get a perfect play back on beat in dr rex. get the exact amount of bars + 1/4 notes. then u'll see the original bpm on the right in recycle. if you open it in reason, unless its really close to the original, itll sound messed up. or u can do what u said. chop it before every single sound so it aligns properly.