Recycle w/ Melodies Help Please

thaprecepta

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can someone please make a tutorial or somethin where they take a real melody, say somethin like a flute 4 bar break, and put it into recycle. In recycle chop it and CHANGE THE TEMPO without it sounding choppy or rushed? I've asked questions on how to do this and everytime I get an answer I get more and more confused. Anybody know any tutorials that exist that show somethin like this (it cant be drums or bass cause those arent melody). Thanks

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can someone please make a tutorial or somethin where they take a real melody, say somethin like a flute 4 bar break, and put it into recycle. In recycle chop it and CHANGE THE TEMPO without it sounding choppy or rushed? I've asked questions on how to do this and everytime I get an answer I get more and more confused. Anybody know any tutorials that exist that show somethin like this (it cant be drums or bass cause those arent melody). Thanks

I know now people think they can really do time stretching rite in recycle.
It's 10 years old.There is so many other app that can do TS so much better then
recycle.So unless you plan on doing it to drumloops use something that works
better .Then after you change the tempo in something else you can bring it
to recycle to chop it up.Let recycle do what it does best and leave TS to the other
music software.

Deadbeat

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
breal, would you mind pointing us in the direction of any of those apps? Just toss out a name or two of something you'd recommend over recycle. Thanks in advance.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You have this software called Beatquantizer by Zero-X. It does everything you need. It's like Recycle on steroids. You can use it for choppin gor Fl and Reason cause it exports multiple formats. I tried demo version and I'm plannin to buy it as soon as possible. Check out Zero-x website to see what I'm talkin about. Peace...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
You have this software called Beatquantizer by Zero-X. It does everything you need. It's like Recycle on steroids. You can use it for choppin gor Fl and Reason cause it exports multiple formats. I tried demo version and I'm plannin to buy it as soon as possible. Check out Zero-x website to see what I'm talkin about. Peace...

I got beatcreator by zerox.. havent used it yet tho.. From the sounds of it, it does the same shit as beatwuantizer but its supposed to be easier to rearrange slices to make new melodies iono i'll see

members online