Red Pill or Blue Pill

I would like you to take a look at the meme below and tell me which one would you choose. :D I'm really curious of your answers. Personally, I would take a red one.

1568748653441.png

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
The @Memento Beats red one for me as obscurity is a slow death of the soul.

Last edited:
The @Memento Beats red one as obscurity is a slow death of the soul.

I have to disagree here. First of all, if millions of fans love my music it means that I am already a part of history and I will always be recognised and remembered. This is what I personally strive for. To be remembered. In that way you can live forever inside people's minds, hearts and souls.

I don't see any point in choosing the blue one. I don't see any sense in making music when I can't show it to anybody. It doesn't make any sense to me. I'm doing it to show it to someone. I'm doing it to convey my emotions, feelings and experiences to someone else. It's not important how big is the crowd. It has to be made for someone. But of course this is my personal opinion.

Besides, if millions of fans love my music then probably apart from being famous I am also rich so it gives me the opportunity to explore my other interests and passions. And trust me I have many of them. ;)

I would like you to take a look at the meme below and tell me which one would you choose. :D I'm really curious of your answers. Personally, I would take a red one.

View attachment 5121
if i can take the pill Right Now, i'd choose the Red one. red one makes me money. i'd rather sacrifice my life to let people achieve their goals. like making a university in iran for people who want to learn music properly. that way, many people can make music for the rest of their lives AND the fans will love the music they make & already made. with money from that we build more universities, mo money, mo musicians mo music. so many talents wont be wasted that way.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
So it seems someones been slipping me those blue pills... That explains why I have a gang of beats that've only been heard by me! lol

Seriously though... Blue pill. I'm like @Fade I make music for me... I just enjoy the process of creating something from nothing. Most times I'll really like a beat as I'm creating it, and even shortly after it's "finished" I'll dig it, but at a point the beat will get old and I won't like it anymore... Then the process begins again.

Which probably explains why I don't post beats anywhere... B/c after about a week or 2 a beat that I thought was banging' now sounds like trash to me...

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
That's true. I feel like that sometimes. It's like we're constantly striving for perfection and are our own worst critics.
Yea, I've always felt overly critical of my art (music, drawing, painting, etc.) and somewhat self-conscious about showing it to people... Probably a combo of my OCD + a lil social anxiety lol

For instance... Last night, I listened to the beat I made for the chorus theme Beat This! competition... I made the winning beat, but last night it sounded lifeless and dull... But when I made it I thought it was the fire... meh

So it seems someones been slipping me those blue pills... That explains why I have a gang of beats that've only been heard by me! lol

Seriously though... Blue pill. I'm like @Fade I make music for me... I just enjoy the process of creating something from nothing. Most times I'll really like a beat as I'm creating it, and even shortly after it's "finished" I'll dig it, but at a point the beat will get old and I won't like it anymore... Then the process begins again.

Which probably explains why I don't post beats anywhere... B/c after about a week or 2 a beat that I thought was banging' now sounds like trash to me...
that's why you shouldn't overproduce on ur beats, its natural to be nitpicking on the beat after a while, and that makes us ruin the dopest beats we made.

Prod.Hss

View attachment 5121
that's why you shouldn't overproduce on ur beats, its natural to be nitpicking on the beat after a while, and that makes us ruin the dopest beats we made.
Tbh I’m just doing what I love and don’t care if people listen to, I’m putting myself into my art. I don’t want fame or money i just want to do what I love. Blue pill for me

Tbh I’m just doing what I love and don’t care if people listen to, I’m putting myself into my art. I don’t want fame or money i just want to do what I love. Blue pill for me
this is the best answer, but my point is that it's selfish. specially in the world that needs someone to change peoples mindsets. fame and money can do a lot more than doing what we love.

members online