Red Sox Beeeeeyotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Who is ready for this???

Ladies and Gentleman, this is what baseball is all about,! ya dig?

Redsox Yankees game seven.

Pedro v. Roger

C'mon, SOX fans lets Hear it!!! Holla back!

Oh yeah, and if you aint from New York, live there or have lived there in the past and you are a yankmee fan, you dont count (losers).
Because I know there are alot of yankee bandwagoneers let alone people who jock New York city!

IT's ON TONIGHT.....:clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

we will see whos talking tomorrow though..... very glad the sox won it- if the rocket doesnt play dirty and hit nomar we should be fine......
besides, we got.........
PEEEDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....................

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Zimmer should have been fined more for his actions. Pedro was right for what he did regardless of age. That wrinkled old fart no bussiness attacking a athlete. It was self defense. If it was me I probably would've punched him, Knocked him out and gave him a black eye.

I was laughing my ass off when I saw this happen.
Classic shit.

Attachments

• zimmer.jpg
    zimmer.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 184

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I'm a met fan but as a new york native I can't have a boston team beat them..so I like the yankees in game seven

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yankees are crushing those gay Red Sox today lol

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Yeah i gotta go wit the Mets during the regular season myself, but ive had my yankee jacket for years, and i gotta re cop the yankee fitted every year so im always prepared for success...didnt Pedro already let yall down in this series???
Pedro V. Rocket - - - - - - Them crazy Sox fans wont know who to root for.BEEEEEEYAYITCH

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
wai wait waita minute!

Lots of my friends are native newyorkers and too many are yank fans. But those who are Mets fans stay true to their beliefs and are rooting for the SOX. Oh yeah and Tim D, you did't know...Jeter swallow (he blew the whole team, including Zimmer!) Fuck the Rocket, and all you fackass Mets fans. GO SOX!!! Peace yallls

M

metrosoul

YANKEES SUCK! BOSTON HAS BEEN WAITING A WHILE FOR THIS, NOT TO SAY WE'RE GOING TO WIN BUT WE NEED TO FOR THE AGES. BUT IF WE DO WIN THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYMORE CURSE OF THE BAMBINO TALK OR UNDER DOGS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. tHERE WIL NEVER BE ANY INFATUATION WITHT HEM BECAUSE THEY LOSE AND WE ARE STILL SO LOYAL. I MEAN IT WILL SUCK TO WIN OR LOSE IF YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYIN.

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LETS GO BOSTON! I HOPE THEY WIN IT ALL !

ITS GAME TIME BABY! the time is 5:17 west coast time

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
ouch...... on ehit, one homer, by ........ boone? nott jeter, not soriano, not pasada, it WAS FRIGGIN BOONE FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!!! talk about a curse...

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Phonetik
wai wait waita minute!

Lots of my friends are native newyorkers and too many are yank fans. But those who are Mets fans stay true to their beliefs and are rooting for the SOX. Oh yeah and Tim D, you did't know...Jeter swallow (he blew the whole team, including Zimmer!) Fuck the Rocket, and all you fackass Mets fans. GO SOX!!! Peace yallls
The only reason I'm not routin for boston is because I am also a jet fan and i hate the patriots i also hate the celtics so I be damned if I route for the sox I hate boston from the baked beans to the new england clam chowder

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The only reason I'm not routin for boston is because I am also a jet fan and i hate the patriots i also hate the celtics so I be damned if I route for the sox I hate boston from the baked beans to the new england clam chowder

Yo dula! have you spent time in boston? If so, why did you not like it?
Fess up you ignant bahhhstid!

Y

young le

the curse is alive and well. many people dont even care if they lose to Florida, just long as they beat Boston

Phonetik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
They are happy if they just beat Boston? I appreciate the compliment about my bosox, but what kind of attitude is that?

Mr_Black

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the sox are dead yankess crushed those fools and im glad Im glad cause Im ever since pedro threw that old man, im glad they lost the way they did, and weither you like it or not you cant deny that the yankees had the sox right where they want em..

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Phonetik

Yo dula! have you spent time in boston? If so, why did you not like it?
Fess up you ignant bahhhstid!

It's a sports thing you stupid ass I'm sure everybody else understood it !!!!!!! and I've been to boston plenty of times

Status
Not open for further replies.