Redman, Method Man... why?

T

The Arkitekt

I don't believe it...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.7113/title.method-man-redman-f-ugk-city-lights

Ight, I know Red & Mef aint really gettin paid good rite now wit musik, but come on!!! No, I am not knocking the "dirty south", UGK is dope as fuck for the most part, although I'm not liking the beat Bun B is on, I understand why hes on it, everyone down south wants to here UGK over "southern" (nehh... more like slowed down techno, quoted because I don't consider it the southern genre) beats... but come on, Redman and Method Man??!!!!!

I'm not one to complain about current musik, but shiieett, I just gotta vent on this one

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Its actually to a degree is stand able. its got a good beat that I can see in the club. Red and Meth are doing what is hot right now to not drown under it.

Over all I can see where your coming from Ark, but on the real...I've heard WAYYYYY Worse then this.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Only thing ill say is it just dont feel like a Red & Meth joint with beats like this for me.
Seems like they kinda had to change up their flow too to fit the beat. The chemistry just feels weird.

On a side note the beat is hot tho. Just aint feelin the chemistry.

P.Noccio

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^haha lol.. the beat is aight and they flow aight, but remember the times when mef was raw.. damn. and can't they come up with something else but that goddamn "aye" in the beat

T

The Arkitekt

^^haha lol.. the beat is aight and they flow aight, but remember the times when mef was raw.. damn. and can't they come up with something else but that goddamn "aye" in the beat

He still is raw, just not in this song

And yea, wtf is it with the "aye", it's in everythinggg

members online