ReFill Problem

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
I got this refill disc with some instruments and stuff on but i cant actually see it in the refill browser thing. If i look at it normally it says that it is a reason refill file, but when i got to open it in reason i cant see it in the folder. wtf? Can anybody help me cuz i dished out quite a bit for the refill and it doesnt work.

Help appreciated.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Things To Look For

1. is it a .rfl file (what's the extension?)?

2. what sort of files does the refill contain? (cuz you can't open .wav files with dr.rex and so forth...). try opening the refill using different modules...

Tell me if it worked out,
Wings

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
It has a .rfl extension and it is a refill icon like all the other ones i use, and if i try and open it in different modules it still doesnt show up.

C

Copenhagen

Place it on your harddisk, with the rest of your refills. If you already have done that, delete it and do it again. I know from a friend that it can do that, but usually it helps if you load it to your hardisk again. However, he is using a cracked version that does it often.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
I deleted it and then restarted, and it still doesnt work, what else can i try?

C

Copenhagen

If you own a crack of Reason, that might be the problem.

J

Jay George

Either you have hacked version of Reason, the refill is corrupted or you're using the wrong device to open the patches.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dido to Jay George, you should also be able to click the little arrows on the browse window and it will find all of the refill patches. If that doesn't work save your songs, uninstall and reinstall the program. Make sure no anti-virus' are running in ther background. Sometimes if it's running it will scan the files wile you are installing them and they can become corrupted. Otherwise, call tech support, find your reciept takeand it back, or get a real copy pot'na!