ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
DOPE, thanks for sharing, i know someone from the ill is gonna win

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
was considering entering, then I read this:

"Entries must be the original work of entrant and may not include compositions, music, samples, beats and/or other elements created by third parties."

Ha! not gonna deter me at all, Im gonna give Em the best laugh or listen he's had all year..Wait its only Feb....
I want some one from this site to win.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
fuck that, no samples, just shows eminems views on hip hop right there.....he saying i want the right to the winning beat, and ill be fucking damned if i have to pay anything to get it.....cunt

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
fuck that, no samples, just shows eminems views on hip hop right there.....he saying i want the right to the winning beat, and ill be fucking damned if i have to pay anything to get it.....cunt

lol i really doubt thats eminems view on hip hop, its just they don't want a beat they can't use because they can't clear the sample or someone has used a sample and don't know what it is ! it saves a lot of hassle for them in being able to put the track out ! its still a great opportunity for people....

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
lol i really doubt thats eminems view on hip hop, its just they don't want a beat they can't use because they can't clear the sample or someone has used a sample and don't know what it is ! it saves a lot of hassle for them in being able to put the track out ! its still a great opportunity for people....

too bad its open only to USA residents

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
not for eminem, at least we got some decency hahahahaha.