Revelation - "Without Love"

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
Here is my top 3:

1: @Skuall this beat is fuckin dope men, im trying to search for some downsides for it but i just cant find anything its really good.
2: @Grits Watson liked how you flipped it but the mixing needs work
3: @S3oulC1ty Liked the whole procces but i think the bouncing effect kind of ruins it

Here is mine:

Cant wait to hear the flip from fade!

Skemez.518

Beatmaker

Tyronin

Battle Points: 1
@Spuntastic I like your beat, very dope work on the bass, but i found your arrangement to be kinda excessively repetitive sometimes in a way that doesn't work? idk tho

@Skemez.518 Love your beat man, managed to keep my interest from start to finish, very nice and dynamic, it just fits together and it has like a sense of storytelling, idk. Nice work! :)

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
@Tyronin thanks bro. Glad u like it. I felt like the vocal chops fit real nice and added a good sound. Thanks for the feedback man. I like your flip too. Nice slow groove.

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
@Skemez.518 nice flip. grimey bass, I like that. the NAS VO fits pretty good. nothing to complain about
@Tyronin thanks, don't really know what you mean by 'not working' tho. beat's only 1:08 min, so 'excessively repetitive' is a kinda hard statement. not seeing a big difference to your beat when it comes to repetitiveness. but I like that beat. nice work on the bass, good chops

EvB

@Edgar dope stuff man
@S3oulC1ty Real nice, I like the drums on this a lot!
@Skuall You've got a dope vibe going on in this one man, good shit!
@Spuntastic Real good work on this one man, feeling it a lot!
@Cayenne This is sick, the bass line is nice on this!
@Grits Watson Good job man, I like it!
@TriKRaps This is sick, like the drum work!
@Skemez.518 This is has a dope gangsta vibe to it!
@Tyronin Really nice, liking the slow heavy beat!

Here's my attempt;

Nothing here yet.

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
@Edgar dope stuff man
@S3oulC1ty Real nice, I like the drums on this a lot!
@Skuall You've got a dope vibe going on in this one man, good shit!
@Spuntastic Real good work on this one man, feeling it a lot!
@Cayenne This is sick, the bass line is nice on this!
@Grits Watson Good job man, I like it!
@TriKRaps This is sick, like the drum work!
@Skemez.518 This is has a dope gangsta vibe to it!
@Tyronin Really nice, liking the slow heavy beat!

Here's my attempt;

Nothing here yet.

@EvB Thanks. Glad u like it. Your beat is dope too fam. Nice drums. Well put together!

Skuall

Here is my top 3:

1: @Skuall this beat is fuckin dope men, im trying to search for some downsides for it but i just cant find anything its really good.
2: @Grits Watson liked how you flipped it but the mixing needs work
3: @S3oulC1ty Liked the whole procces but i think the bouncing effect kind of ruins it

Here is mine:

Cant wait to hear the flip from fade!

Tyronin

@Spuntastic Hey man i'm sorry i didn't mean to sound harsh, I think i expressed myself poorly. When i was listening to your beat i got kinda anxious for what would happen next and it kept giving me the same chop? something like that. But i really like what you did with the bass and it's going very well with the kick, like really bangin'
!!!! :)

@EvB ey i like the way you flipped this, like the chops you chose and how you arranged it! Really nice, like a nice vibe, i would make that automation of the filter thing from the intro to the beat itself more dramatic??? Like a more cutting high pass? To like engorge the deliver effect when the verse starts? am i making sense? Nice snare!!!

EvB

@Tyronin Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. Ye, I know what you mean, remove the low levels from the intro quite a bit more! I might mess with it a bit more to see what happens, although not got much time on my hands at the moment.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Thanks! Sorry I didnt get around to giving you guys some feedback. Been working some long hours, just wanted to get it uploaded last night before I crashed. Hopefully tonight I'll have some time to give some feedback...

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@Edgar - Super smooth! Really digging this.
@S3oulC1ty - Sounding good, as usual. Good use of the lil horn stab towards the end... I don't think I heard anyone else sample that part...
@Skuall - My favorite of them all! Dope!!
@Spuntastic - I'm not sure if it's the way the sample is chopped or the drum pattern, but it sounds like something wants to change up... Im not sure... maybe its just my ears, prob would be dope with some vocals tho!
@Cayenne - I like this... Would've liked to hear more of the beat alone without the acapella. Dope beat!
@Skemez.518 - Dope! Those vocal samples you added in really gave the beat some character, they fit nicely
@TriKRaps - I really like this beat. The drums with the way the sample is chopped sound nice together, only thing I would say is the low end seems to be kinda low... but maybe thats just me, or maybe its just my monitors/room
@EvB The chops on this sound great! It reminds me of something I've heard before, just can't put my finger on it?
@Wigshop I definitely dig the approach you took on this one. I too only used a couple parts of the sample, then added drums, key, and guitar (acoustic)

Idk if I left anybody out, sorry if I did... There were lots of dope beats to listen to... :p

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
@Edgar - Super smooth! Really digging this.
@S3oulC1ty - Sounding good, as usual. Good use of the lil horn stab towards the end... I don't think I heard anyone else sample that part...
@Skuall - My favorite of them all! Dope!!
@Spuntastic - I'm not sure if it's the way the sample is chopped or the drum pattern, but it sounds like something wants to change up... Im not sure... maybe its just my ears, prob would be dope with some vocals tho!
@Cayenne - I like this... Would've liked to hear more of the beat alone without the acapella. Dope beat!
@Skemez.518 - Dope! Those vocal samples you added in really gave the beat some character, they fit nicely
@TriKRaps - I really like this beat. The drums with the way the sample is chopped sound nice together, only thing I would say is the low end seems to be kinda low... but maybe thats just me, or maybe its just my monitors/room
@EvB The chops on this sound great! It reminds me of something I've heard before, just can't put my finger on it?
@Wigshop I definitely dig the approach you took on this one. I too only used a couple parts of the sample, then added drums, key, and guitar (acoustic)

Idk if I left anybody out, sorry if I did... There were lots of dope beats to listen to... :p

@crog85 thanks bro. Glad you liked it.

Members online