Rhodes

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can anyone please tell me what is the best rhodes/wurlitzer sampled refill?
I'm short on money so I can't experiment alot with that wack random bought refills...

I've heard that Electromechanical refill 2 is tight but I'm not a registered Reason user so I can't download it;)

Anyone? Thanks

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Props chub.

Well I'm gonna have to go with the
M Audio Premium Sounds Electric Pianos Refill (it comes as a sample DVD, but the reason format is a refill).

I have the whole set of premium sounds, and the producer series. Those are some of the nicest sounds I've heard for reason in a while.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks Chubb-e, you da man, I'll check that out:)

@sanova
I've been lookin for those m-audio refills to. Especially that premium electric pianos. So they tight huh?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yea them ho's is nice. Its almost like a VST in reason to me, due to how many wav samples are layered and organized into just one patch.

C

Chubb-E

im bout to check out that Electric Pianos refill right now.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Daaamn, sounds so sweet. I like organic jazzy soundin beatz so I'm lookin for something like that. I've landed on "Velvet" plugin on M-audios home page also. And shit sounds dope ass hell. But I think I'ts only for Pro-Tools Plug-in. If anyone's interested this is a must to look out for.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Velvet-main.html

Thanks Chubbs...

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks man, this is incredible. Mad respect!
So much support and love in one place (no homo):D
This will save me cuz I'm savin every penny for Axiom 61 so I can finally have unlimited flow of creativity. One

C

Chubb-E

Axiom 61 i wanted that for a while but i couldnt gather enough money so i bought my radium 61 off of a friend. I own a radium 61 and happy i just need to learn howto use it.(to bad the manuel says nothing on how to program it.)
good luck with those refills. if you need anymore help with other problems first use the search than if nothing else works post a thread, there is always someone to help.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Axiom 61 i wanted that for a while but i couldnt gather enough money so i bought my radium 61 off of a friend. I own a radium 61 and happy i just need to learn howto use it.(to bad the manuel says nothing on how to program it.)
good luck with those refills. if you need anymore help with other problems first use the search than if nothing else works post a thread, there is always someone to help.

Hey Chubbs,

looked up the manual it does explain how to program the device.

here is the manual link it should be the same

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pdf/man/m_701533.pdf

Also see if The Enigma Software that M-Audio Uses Programs the Device.

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?q=Enigma&do=search

Good Luck!

C

Chubb-E

thanks but i dont know how to do this for reason 3 even with reading the pdf. Enigma does not support the radium.