Rich people have problems apparently

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
And I don't care.

6mt435h5odm61.jpg

@2GooD Productions can relate. To this thread, not being rich.

Two millionaires complaining to a billionaire about how hard life is, and how the family that paid 32 million for their fairytale wedding is racist. They probably are, they have inbred for centuries they dont even like commoners let alone people of other races. But to go on international tv to paint yourself as a victim just makes me vomit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah I don't want to get into any race stuff but my feelings about the whole thing is like you just said. Especially during a pandemic, like we're all supposed to care? Fuck outta here.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
She @Fade and @2GooD Productions should have known what she was getting into but for no one to show her the nuances of customs that should have let her know what was up.

She @Fade and @2GooD Productions should have known what she was getting into but for no one to show her the nuances of customs that should have let her know what was up.
Ive lived in england my whole life, even I dont fully understand the etiquette and customs of the inbred royals and their paedophile chums. Id rather not to be honest.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah I mean I'm sure she was told before they were even considering marriage of what that life entails. Okay, she eventually didn't like it but there's no need to go on national television with all this.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ive lived in england my whole life, even I dont fully understand the etiquette and customs of the inbred royals and their paedophile chums. Id rather not to be honest.
I've only always looked at the royals as a tradition, which I think is lacking a lot today. A lot of stuff is taken away now and it's nice if we can still hang onto some traditions, but as you said, the whole idea of a royal family is pointless, especially today.

members online