Rick Ross a C.O.?

deanero

Beatmaker
ill o.g.

deanero

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Rick Ross Correction Officer Rumor Confirmed

Rick Ross denied being a corrections officer in his past, but TheSmokingGun.com uncovered documents that verified claims that the Miami rapper was in fact a law officer.

Pictures surfaced online of Ross in a officer’s uniform, but in a video interview he denied the authenticity of the image. Ross said it was his head, however, the uniformed body was doctored and attached to his face.

“If this shit was real, don’t you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything,” Ross responded.

TheSmokingGun.com revealed plenty of specifics. They reported yesterday that a man with the same social security number as Ross was employed as a prison guard in Florida from December 1995 until June 1997. Ross, real name William Leonard Roberts, earned a salary of almost $23,000 when he graduated from the DOC training academy and earned almost $26,000 when he left. He was allegedly 19-years-old at the time.

A department of corrections spokesperson supplied the document-digging Website with the information.

Ross has not commented on the report as of press time.—LaTisha Robbins

ForestGlenn

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i say be a C.O. get a check, feed ya kids , pay ya rent and enjoy life, fuck all that other shyt, life is too real

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I don't think being a CO ruined his rep for the streets. Cuz I know a lot of CO's and they are all just as crooked as the inmates baby. Sometimes worse. There is a reason they are not cops...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
how can dude be a C.O and then name himself after the Crack kingpin and make an album about hustling and drugs..this is really sad these dudes are pure posers man..this is why rap must die..someone murder every rapper out and there fans and lets start from scratch

T

The Arkitekt

someone murder every rapper out and there fans and lets start from scratch

good idea... got your six shooter on you, got ma lynchin rope (knocked up reference lol)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
this is my time machine...

I don't take it lightly. You know, I'm not gonna go over to any of these people's houses and say, 'Hey, do you mind... Can you babysit?

T

The Arkitekt

lmaooo, i was hoping someone would get the reference, that movie fuckin owns

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lmaooo, i was hoping someone would get the reference, that movie fuckin owns

i love that movie ..i gotta watch forgettin sarah marshall havent seen it yet..there crew never fails to deliver a funny movie..

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I dont see why you have to be an idiot who does crime and goes to jail to be "cool".
So what if dude worked as a C.O?
I dont think anyone here can actually imagine what a shit ass difficult job that can be.

The problem here is that , again, your not suppose to be doing right and then make music...You cant have a thug record if you have ever had an actual JOB.. OMG what were you thinking???
Trying to get a paycheck instead of being a damn numbskull?????

Yeah we gotta get cats like that out of the game, I mean my God, think what would happen if all these kids start learning how to be responsible and shit(not that rick's music conveys any that)..Or worse yet realising that the life of rappers is not what you see on videos, and that to survive and get ahead you have to work!
Holy Shit , that would destroy the whole order of things!
Good job on denouncing this guy..We cant let people who have ever been responsible get away with being an influence in our kids lives!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I don't think being a CO ruined his rep for the streets. Cuz I know a lot of CO's and they are all just as crooked as the inmates baby. Sometimes worse. There is a reason they are not cops...

EXACTLY! It's not like he could leave the prison yard and go out whip out a badge and arrest people. Being a correction officer is just a job. And like someone else said, I know plenty guys that work at the county jail that are more dangerous in the street than any dope boy or wanna be gangster. I had a homie that worked at the county who called all the Dope Boyz when SWAT was suiting up to go make a buss. He was well taken care of on the block.

Saying he has no street cred because of that is like saying Relic shouldn't be on this site or make beats because he works in a court house 5 days a week. That's his legit way of feeding his family.....nothing more.

IT'S STUPID AND RIDICULOUS to even be debating this shit. He's being hated on because he's doing big things in the business and whoever dug this shit up isn't. HATERZ EVERYWHERE I GO SIMPLEX!

And "street cred" ain't go shit to do with your music making abilities anywayz. I know some real Kut throats that attempt rap and make beatz that are fucking horrible.

The real gangsters are the ones that make moves and stay out of jail to me anyway. THEY MOVE IN SILENCE!

Going in and out of jail only makes you a "dumb ass" crook!

What ruins your rep is lying about the whole deal.
Even after pics were released he was still trying to say it wasnt him.
I guess there was a conflict of interest between his made up image, and the real life one.
Now he has lost all credibility for lying about the whole thing.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
What ruins your rep is lying about the whole deal.
Even after pics were released he was still trying to say it wasnt him.
I guess there was a conflict of interest between his made up image, and the real life one.
Now he has lost all credibility for lying about the whole thing.

Real people don't think like that at all. Most of us could careless what this man has done or will do in his personal life. This is an old story....came out after his first album. His second album still flew off the shelf.

This story only means something to those who don't like him or his music in the first. It's the same as the Akon story. He's still one of the most sought after entertainers in the game.

His shows sellout and he is featured on many other peoples songs. That speaks for itself.