ringtones?

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
yo is there a program to transform your beats to ringtones or where is a good place to get some ringtones- that kid

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
that kid said:
yo is there a program to transform your beats to ringtones or where is a good place to get some ringtones- that kid

ringtones use MIDI files so if you can convert your beats to MIDI then you should be able to get them on your phone.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
If you are on the sprint pcs network with internet access i can make them and send them to you. your phone has to support dead ringers.

IM me if you want.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
With verizon's LG VX8000 you can record anything and use it as a ring tone. I've recorded a couple of my beats on my girlfriends phone so when I call, sammy beats plays. Soon you will be able to do the same with the LG VX8100, which is what I have. They just have to release a patch. As far as programs, I've heard of a few, but unfortunately I can't remember their names. All I know is that they exist and most of them require you to convert the music to 64 kbps or less mp3s.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
There also a Magix Ringtone proggie, not my cup of tea but is probably what you're looking for, does midi and audio format for most brands n models.

members online