RIP Eyedea....

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Really sad news, yet another amazing young artist dies far too early.
According to Eyedea & Abilities twitter account, his mother responded earlier that he has passed away....no info yet on how, but this is some extremely sad news. Dude was one of the realest.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 177

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
RIP Why am I just hearin about this guy?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
RIP Why am I just hearin about this guy?

He had sort of an eclectic following, but a very large one, homie just stayed underground. Amazing artist nonetheless....

Happy to say I actually have a signed copy of Oliver Hart from the days back when I actually had dough to cop CDs too.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..I rememberthis cat...he was really good...he used to do freestyles with Juice and Slug n them.... Damn..died fairly young IMO

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
WHAT???????????!!!!!

Holy Shit! This is Waaay unexpected!
I will be very interested in any updates.. This is crazy!

If you dont know him he was a carzy good freestyler, Good post slick..And I belive he won that blaze the stage freestyle thing awhile back KRS was hostin, thats where I saw him first and bugged on him.

He had gotten into some sorta rock rap thing last I saw on this very site, but homie was nice and I wanna know how he died.

M

mammoth

‎"I never came across a rapper that I'm scared of
Cause ain't an emcee in this universe I can't tear up" rIp Eyedea

can't believe this shit happened ...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Theres no info as of yet...Pretty sure the family/extended family is still dealing with what has just happened...all thats been openly reported is that he was found dead in his bed by his mom, no info as to how he may have died though.

members online