Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I was just going to post that... Nate dogg????? NOOOOO

One of my favorite r&b/hip-hop artists....his voice was so gangsta & smooth... Hip-hop has lost another great artist..... RIP.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
"Just hit the corner store, you know what im lookin for. St. Ides" Nate made everything sound good, even a beer advertisment. Nate on the hook, snopp on the verse, never went wrong.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
"Just hit the corner store, you know what im lookin for. St. Ides" Nate made everything sound good, even a beer advertisment. Nate on the hook, snopp on the verse, never went wrong.

Ever..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Definitely.

That dude even sounded good on a Ludacris record....that dude was made for dope hooks....

That G-Funk Classics joint is actually good if you guys haven't heard it..... I had this a while back Nice lil double album.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that g funk classics album is CERTIFIED DOPE MUSIC! I still got those CDS...I kept originals of all the death row shit and the wu tang and bad boy stuff.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
heard about this last night. rip nate dogg

members online