R'nB group ATL got Robbed in my City (Birmingham, uk)

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
"ATL Robbed!

R&B group ATL were robbed of their jewelry by a street gang after a British gig last Monday.

The "Calling All Girls" group had just finished performing in Birmingham when they found themselves surrounded by a posse who snatched chains worth $90,000 from the stunned singers.

An insider says, "ATL had finished playing and they got off stage and went to find their car to take them back to London. Then this massive gang came over intimidating them and demanded the necklaces both L-Rock and Tre were wearing."

"Tre, 19, adds, "The robbery was a bad situation to be put in but we're just grateful that nobody got hurt."
"

am lil late on the news but thats what went down, lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, another reason for not wasting money on jewelry. Why would someone wear that much??? Sorry but they deserved that wakeup call.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
In the wise words of Mos Def......."Got, this is how you get got"(from the Black on Both Sides album)

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
ha ha ATL deserve that. maybe they wont try and look like thugs no more, attracting the wrong attention.

it wont make us in the UK look very good though.

sAfE.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
young_keyz said:
Remember the good old saying "Its not where you from, its where your at".
another Mos Song from the black on bothe sides album......damn, maybe someone shoulda got this group that album........man if i seen some dudes walkin down the street here like that i know like 30 guys that would jump on the chance to beat there ass and take their shit, and i live in a Semi- ghetto community...lol.....when you got a whole monthes paycheck around your wrist or a down payment for a car around your neck, its bound to happen.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
ViCeVerSE said:
another Mos Song from the black on bothe sides album......damn, maybe someone shoulda got this group that album........man if i seen some dudes walkin down the street here like that i know like 30 guys that would jump on the chance to beat there ass and take their shit, and i live in a Semi- ghetto community...lol.....when you got a whole monthes paycheck around your wrist or a down payment for a car around your neck, its bound to happen.

whole month fuck id like your job, 90k !!! thats like 10 years work !

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
if you walk around with that shit you should have been not only robbed but also kicked in the nuts.. crack!
even i would consider robbing you lol even if you were my best friend hahahaha.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
ATL came and performed at the school where I teach at last year's homecoming Pep Rally, courtesy of Greg Street. They suck and are a bunch of poseurs propped up by the industry. They came out in all Fila gear, if that tells you anything.

ill o.g.
I 4 one is sick of these here today gone tomorrow manufactured music acts. The reason they stuff got tooken is cuz they didn't deserve it in the first place.

What is it, make one mild hit targeting chicks and then run out and buy a necklace? I would've opened a laundrymat and keep my money. Lemme see u jack a double dryer from me.

K.C

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jewelry was prob fake, now that would be funny. Any one wanna buy a real deal 100% rolex ?, I'll send the warrenty in the mail later ;).

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
triggaNometric said:
I 4 one is sick of these here today gone tomorrow manufactured music acts. The reason they stuff got tooken is cuz they didn't deserve it in the first place.

What is it, make one mild hit targeting chicks and then run out and buy a necklace? I would've opened a laundrymat and keep my money. Lemme see u jack a double dryer from me.

Lol werd man. Dats the 1st thing ima do when I get dat "big money" .well besides buy a house. Open a laundry and or a liqour store and or a chicken spot. I don't know bout where yall live but NYC those 3 things NEVER go out of buisness. ...... But you know as much as I agree they fake posers no 1 deserves to have they property stolen. That's like sayin 1 of you deserve to have your beats stolen cause you use a cracked copy of fruity loops you feel me. They are stupid for walkin round uk with that on tho. Its gully over there. People think uk don't have thugs, gangs etc.... They be waiting for naive american artist to come there so they can get em. Not to talk negative bout uk. But we can all agree there's some truth to that

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Whats strange to me about this is situation, when was the last time you heard of any artist leaving the stage with no type of security or bodyguards around. Unless im missing something here, where was the security, did they get robbed to. If so they all need to get fired.

"The OZ"

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
so many american artists come to england and get robbed the fuck up. everyone probably thinks the uk is weak, but they dont realise it's quite ghetto out here these days. so many cats have got robbed out here, nas, mobb deep, diplomats, fat joe, busta rhymes, etc. and it aint just london, birmingham is sick, people get shot up for fun around those parts, these days birmingham is probably just as bad or worse than london.

ill o.g.
DJFANTOM said:
...... But you know as much as I agree they fake posers no 1 deserves to have they property stolen. That's like sayin 1 of you deserve to have your beats stolen cause you use a cracked copy of fruity loops you feel me.

I hear ya. I never thought of it that way. I was just saying that jewelry and things like that is a sign of making it especially when they cost more than what most people make in a year.

I wouldn't want no one jacking my beats cause I started on some hacker ish.

You forgot to add corner store and expensive car lot. That is also a good look in NY.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Chedda said:
so many american artists come to england and get robbed the fuck up. everyone probably thinks the uk is weak, but they dont realise it's quite ghetto out here these days. so many cats have got robbed out here, nas, mobb deep, diplomats, fat joe, busta rhymes, etc. and it aint just london, birmingham is sick, people get shot up for fun around those parts, these days birmingham is probably just as bad or worse than london.

HaHa for real even tim westwoods getting shot up ! LOL

members online