robots in disguise

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
wats crakin?

Saw the new transformers movie on thursday (it was released here in nz on thursday the 28th of june) and i must say...

FUCK THIS IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!

jesus christ this movie was awesome! just cool on several levels

go see it when it comes out this week!

kaivai

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
What are you going to buy? I'm going straight for the nacho combo, extra napkins in case some idiot is talking throughout the movie and I have to give him an eye jammy, then throw him some napkins and be like "clean yourself up".

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
What are you going to buy? I'm going straight for the nacho combo, extra napkins in case some idiot is talking throughout the movie and I have to give him an eye jammy, then throw him some napkins and be like "clean yourself up".

yeah, we know what you need "Extra napkins" for,,lol,,,"Oooooo, Optimus, right there,,,right there!"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo I just got back from seeing this movie - it's CRRRAAZZZYYYY. Amazing how they put this movie together, it's so realistic. Everyone go see this now!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
2nd best movie this year. the new die hard was the shit but the transformers is a close second

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
2nd best movie this year. the new die hard was the shit but the transformers is a close second

Nah, I'm not knockin Die Hard it was good but I want my money back so I can go see Transformers again.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
transformers was mad crazy....everything was so crazy...the director was wild all the action shots and camera angles dude used was amazing. This is by far the best movie this summer for me.

I even wore my transformers t-shirt when i went a saw it.

T

The Bastard

transformers was cool, got a little dissapointed wit the first real confrontation between bumble bee and the police car, thought i was in for one of the illest car chases, but anyway, i like it still, but i like the new fantastic 4 movie betetr

transformers was cool, got a little dissapointed wit the first real confrontation between bumble bee and the police car, thought i was in for one of the illest car chases, but anyway, i like it still, but i like the new fantastic 4 movie better
I thought the new fantastic 4 film was okay, nothing spectacular. I should be watching transformers today, and hostel 2 too.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
transformers was cool, got a little dissapointed wit the first real confrontation between bumble bee and the police car, thought i was in for one of the illest car chases, but anyway, i like it still, but i like the new fantastic 4 movie betetr

the first fantastic four wuz gay..silver surfer better be ill cuz thas the only thing saving these fantastic four movies