Rock Tha Bells

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just found a message on my phone saying there's an extra ticket to Rock tha Bells in New York and to call back within 2 hours if I want to go... Well I missed out cuz my phone was dead. I think for my next beat I'm gonna use a hammer smashing my phone repeatedly as the precussion. Hopefully it will only be a mediocre show so i don't feel too pissed off later.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I went on Saturday....it was cool...some great performances. But fuck the venue. It was hot as shit out there.....it took forever to get anywhere. You had to walk like a 1/2 mile to get to the food and drinks from the stage...so if you wanted to stay close to the stage you basically had to not eat, drink, or use the bathroom for about 8 hours.....Get the fuck outta here!

and yeah, they were giving out free water....but you had to wait on line for a 1/2 hour cause they were taking peoples ID's and writing down everytime you wanted a small bottle of water. WTF!!! I seen maaaaaad people straight FUCKED UP! I mean between the drugs they was probably on, the heat and dehydration...this one kid had a fuckin seizure while his boys are tryin to get him outta there....and this was like 3 in the afternoon. No more outdoor concerts for me yo....I guess I'm gettin to old for this shit. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower....lol

T

The Bastard

I went on Saturday....it was cool...some great performances. But fuck the venue. It was hot as shit out there.....it took forever to get anywhere. You had to walk like a 1/2 mile to get to the food and drinks from the stage...so if you wanted to stay close to the stage you basically had to not eat, drink, or use the bathroom for about 8 hours.....Get the fuck outta here!

and yeah, they were giving out free water....but you had to wait on line for a 1/2 hour cause they were taking peoples ID's and writing down everytime you wanted a small bottle of water. WTF!!! I seen maaaaaad people straight FUCKED UP! I mean between the drugs they was probably on, the heat and dehydration...this one kid had a fuckin seizure while his boys are tryin to get him outta there....and this was like 3 in the afternoon. No more outdoor concerts for me yo....I guess I'm gettin to old for this shit. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower....lol
outdoor shows are the worst, the last one i went to was projekt revolution, i showed up just as ghostface hit the stage and i left the minute he got off, well planned!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
outdoor shows are the worst, the last one i went to was projekt revolution, i showed up just as ghostface hit the stage and i left the minute he got off, well planned!

definitely well planned.....there was just too many acts that I wanted to see to do that.

Pharaoh Monch was nuts....EPMD was good....Talib and Mos Def, the Roots and Cypress Hill were all fuckin sick! And Wu...well, they're just Wu. Mic problems of course..but Method Man to me is one of the great live performers in Hip Hop history. And when they do there joints live...nothin like it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
shit was crazy,,,but I'll do it again,,,,that's a once a year shit,,,,lol,,i couldn't do that shit all the time. The only thing that was ass, was the set times,,,how you gonna give EPMD a half hour?!?!? They the reason most of these cats were there, feel me?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
there was this kid rockin a winnie the pooh outfit....no seriously...the whole costume from head to toe, w/ just his face cut out.....

yeah, you guessed it....another crazy white kid....lol

You should have called him a Poo boy and pushed into the porta-potty...