Roland Fantom X6

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Trife said:
i was in sam ash n i love the Roland Fantom X6 im doin all the OT at my job to get it
those Roland sounds are crazy i luv that shyt anyone else like it

i got it, shits bangin

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
The Rack is dope I had the Fantom -S before but its better to have the rack if you are into saving space or already have a primary workstation, if you need some hot roland sounds though I have a Roland JV 1010 I am selling and it has all of the XV sounds in it plus the orchestral expansion....

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
U already got an MPC, so i think a rack would be a much better investment, its more powerful in many aspecsts then the regualr fantom X, plust u wont be paying for stuff you dont need, (sequncer etc..) Plust u get ALOT of expansion(6 slots)

I have the XR rack and have no complaints,im still tryin to rap my head around it, the effects are amazing.

class

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Yo when did BigD start postin again.....anywho Tryfe with a rack u dont need an controller,but it is defnitly a plus to have one...so ya cop the racks...it the cheaper and better option than gettin a keyboard workstation when u already have a workstation in the MPC

J

Justin

why?

Hoping someone can clarify something... why do you need a keyboard if you have an MPC what does having a keyboard add? (ive been using pure software to produce up to this point so if someone could enlightin me as to the hardware aspects that would be cool)

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
some people like hardware othe like software in ur case u like software n i like hardware so it balances the same but that doesnt matter as long as ur music comes out correct it dont matter what u use

i want a roland cuz i like roland sounds to go wit my drums

Roland fantom = melody
MPC = drums

ill o.g.
Justin said:
Hoping someone can clarify something... why do you need a keyboard if you have an MPC what does having a keyboard add? (ive been using pure software to produce up to this point so if someone could enlightin me as to the hardware aspects that would be cool)

Same reason you would with software...to play melodies via your sound module.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Renegade said:
Same reason you would with software...to play melodies via your sound module.

Imma use the Roland Fantom Xa for synth n drums but imma ask dude at sam ash can i switch to the X6 cuz i have it on layaway