Ron Paul Ambushed On Face The Nation

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

dope post. I seen that ambush too. Ron Paul is the truth. IMany of u know i have supported him in the past, and I don't agree with all his views and he is still a politician at the end of the day but I think he is what this country needs. I didn't support Obama but I thought of him to be sincere,,,,yeah, how's the closing of Guantanamo going? Exactly.

Fred Knox

Ron Paul was against the civil rights act he also wrote a bunch of racist shit back in the 80s basically fuck that racist POS.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Ron Paul was against the civil rights act he also wrote a bunch of racist shit back in the 80s basically fuck that racist POS.

do some research. It wasn't him who added the racist remarks. It was someone who worked under him and was fired immediatly. Also, the cat who was adding remarks was a white supremacist. And Civil Rights goes against the Constitution and individual rights. God forbid everyone is treated equally, na mean? think about it, everything he stands for goes against what we have now,,,if the racist thing held any weight, it would of been in the mainstream media. It's not

Fred Knox

do some research. It wasn't him who added the racist remarks. It was someone who worked under him and was fired immediatly. Also, the cat who was adding remarks was a white supremacist. And Civil Rights goes against the Constitution and individual rights. God forbid everyone is treated equally, na mean? think about it, everything he stands for goes against what we have now,,,if the racist thing held any weight, it would of been in the mainstream media. It's not

Research? Fact is he never denied it. So they guy working "under him" was pretending to be him and he was OK with it? Us Black People were not treated equally which is what the 1964 Civil Rights act he was against was for. The only people who opposed that were people like Strom Thurmond and other racists. There's no excuse for that. Period. I know he's the hero of the extreme left and Independents who think they are free thinkers. But anybody who goes against my people can eat a dick.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Research? Fact is he never denied it.

So they guy working "under him" was pretending to be him and he was OK with it? Us Black People were not treated equally which is what the 1964 Civil Rights act he was against was for. The only people who opposed that were people like Strom Thurmond and other racists. There's no excuse for that. Period. I know he's the hero of the extreme left and Independents who think they are free thinkers.

The Civil Rights movement was a sham. Things were getting worse and black folks weren't going to take it anymore. There would of been an uprising and the Civil Rights Movement put a stop to all that. The only color that matters in American History is GREEN. Nothing has changed.

Ron Paul may be a racist (I don't see it) but he may be. and if he is, I hope he dies a painful slow death.

But anybody who goes against my people can eat a dick.

Understandable, but things like Civil Rights pushes Black and White farther apart. The "owners" of this country love that. While we argue over color, we fail to see what is really happening. We are all slaves to the color green. I don't like anyone going against my people either, but my people are Americans. Ya dig? I don't care what shade of Earth ya are. Cause we all just shades of dirt from the Earth. One love

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He never went against civil rights...the guy is a pure libertarian...when we was grilled about the civil rights act he opposed it due to the libertarian philosophy that maintains that the federal government should never ever ever ever be able to tell a business how to do business, no matter what the intention of the law is..now that doesnt mean that the guy believes that its right for a white owner to not do buisness with people based on race...

People always use his unwaivering libertarianism against him, like with the whole health care debate dude was made to look like he was for having poor women deliver their babies in the forrest...

People who fall for these moronic tacticts are the reason why this country is going to shit...Special intrest and lobbyists dictate policy because whenever a guy like ron paul comes along the opposition throws a ton of money in a smear campain and senstive people get butt hurt and refuse to read...good job america, good job.

Fred Knox

So the Government should not have stepped in when we were getting lynched? The Government should not have protected the little rock 9 with the National Gaurd? Even though the states didn't do shit. So if you had left it up to the States they'd have us still riding on the back of the bus and drinking out of Negro water fountains. States rights in the Jim Crow South. GTFOH.

I don't care how much back peddling he's doing now out of embarrassment. The Fact remains, he was anti civil rights and to say it's a sham is a slap in the face to my family and all the people who died to get equal rights in that movement. You're white so you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

It's easy to pull that we are the world trash when you haven't been through anything. The Fact is America has been a shitty place for non whites for the majority of it's existence. Something too many whites don't understand. Fuck Ron Paul he knew damn well that if there was no federal intervention Blacks would still have no rights today.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think your being a lil sensitive...

No sane person believes anything that you stated in your first paragraph...

Being a minority in the US definatly isnt as cool as being white, no sane person would debat that either...

I just dont see what that has to do with sound money, political campaign reform, states rights, the end of unjust wars, and a return to a strong manufacturing base...

You make it seem like the guy wants to throw race relations back to the days of yessamassa...

Its cool if you want to excercise your right to vote based on corporate political advertising, it is your right after all... But never make assumptions about what people have been through, you never know who's family came out of a third world country without the help of a government, and who has had family kidnapped, in prisioned, and killed just because they had IDEAS...the worlds a big place...but this isnt about who had less toys and candy...Its about realzing that unless you actually put a little time into what people are about as opposed to what their oppositions tells you about then you will always be at the mercy of CORPORATIONS who poison your food, and drinks and call it "all natural"....they're the real racists.

Fred Knox

I think your being a lil sensitive...

No sane person believes anything that you stated in your first paragraph...

Being a minority in the US definatly isnt as cool as being white, no sane person would debat that either...

I just dont see what that has to do with sound money, political campaign reform, states rights, the end of unjust wars, and a return to a strong manufacturing base...

You make it seem like the guy wants to throw race relations back to the days of yessamassa...

Its cool if you want to excercise your right to vote based on corporate political advertising, it is your right after all... But never make assumptions about what people have been through, you never know who's family came out of a third world country without the help of a government, and who has had family kidnapped, in prisioned, and killed just because they had IDEAS...the worlds a big place...but this isnt about who had less toys and candy...Its about realzing that unless you actually put a little time into what people are about as opposed to what their oppositions tells you about then you will always be at the mercy of CORPORATIONS who poison your food, and drinks and call it "all natural"....they're the real racists.

Plenty of people believe that whether sane or not.

I'm talking about America and the fact is, American Blacks are unique in their struggle so to compare us with immigrants etc makes no sense and is comparing apples and organges. Everybody who came here on their own will is doing so by choice and are enjoying it here based off the blood, sweat and tears of slaves and civil rights participants. Black Americans are the main reason why others can come here and not face all the trash we've had to go through historically. Racism is about race calling a corporation racist because they put out cheap bad food for profit makes not sense. That's not racism it's capitalism.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
i haven't been here in a dogs age...

ron paul first claimed that he didn't write the newsletter (and the direct mail) but read it (and of course made millions), then he claimed he never read it. no one will say who allegedly wrote it. not paul, not lew rockwell, nobody. just a bunch of names and speculation from paultards to provide cover for paul.

Ron Paul's Shaggy Defense
'Old News'
Old News, Cont.

he has neo-confederate love of states rights, as most neo-confederates have.
his belief that private businesses should be allowed to discriminate and that the mythical, and mystical, invisible hand of the market would weed out the bigots (a fantasy if there ever was one).
in 2008 he was a keynote speaker at the jon birch society.
he would kill every gov't agency, not just his obsessive "end the fed", dept' of education, hud, dept. of interior, energy, commerce, disaster relief, making them all ripe for privatization and too bad for those people that get fucked sideways.
he wants to kill regulation put in place to help protect the people and environment.
he believes in personhood and will use big gvo't to enforce it.
a creationist
a climate change denier
a believer in the abstinence only education programs
would kill any form of universal health care, as well as, medicare and medicaid.
opposed giving rosa parks the congressional medal of honor
he votes against: condemning china when they attacked tibet, condolences to haiti after the earthquake, to the victims of a cyclone, but votes for thanking various football teams for winning.

that barely covers some of the stuff that rarely if ever gets brought up when his name pops up.

here is his neo-confederate views on the civil war

Civil War Revisions No. 1: Ron Paul

here's his record (up to 2007)

Ron Paul's record in Congress

now, i've seen paultards bend over backwards to explain away the newsletters. i've seen them change their belief in something they're opposed to in an instant to defend paul's belief. however, this is the first time i've seen someone declare that the civil rights act was shit. smdh.

oh, by the way, as far as gitmo, despite an executive order to close it down, congress overwhelmingly (including folks like bernie sanders) voted to block it and defund the block and civilian trials twice, veto-proof. so i would love to know how the great ron paul would have been able to close it (reality, not fantasy)

members online