Roots

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The Roots are coming to my town on the 8 - 9th August, i cant fucking wait man, its gonna be the bomb, who has been to a roots show???? whats it like, i jus wanna hear those drums from ?uestlove thats all im hanging out for, i need some inspiration

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I honestly thought You were talking about the movie...but anywho...Thats nice to hear! I've never been to a Roots show but I want to sooo bad...they are one of my favorite groups.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
what makes it even better than them just coming here, is that its new zealand man, it just gets better!

E

Equality 7-2521

yeah they comin to my town soon too. the roots have been labled as one of the best live acts around. its gonna be expensive but probably well worth it. the roots kills it. i wish malik b was still with them (but black though will rip the mic on his own without any trouble anyways). and i hope they do lots of their older shit like from illadelph halflife. word

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
would definitely be a great show. The roots are a band of true musicians (not just wannabee stars etc.) I read a quest love interview the other day an he seems like a cool fella. He definitely loves music.

cool to hear a new zealanders on board.... G'day from australia

members online