Royce Gracie goes Down at UFC 60!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I knew that anyone could win this but Matt Hughes whipped Gracie's ass. That was surprising as hell. I enjoyed it even though I was rooting for Royce. Anyone else have any thoughts on last night's history making fight?

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
when Gracie did so well in the early UFC fights it was because a lot of people didn't understand what he was doing.

Now a lot of fighgters copied his techniques and studied his techniques to become a type of NEW breed mixed martial artist

Gracie is getting too old and it seems like he's been out of the fight circuit for too long

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Well it's like he said. Him getting beat on the ground is a compliment. He brought the best style of submission fighting (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) into the octagon. Without Royce Gracie there would be no MMA.

It was a very one sided fight. Matt Hughes is a beast and I don't think that belt will be coming off of his waiste anytime soon. On another note though. HOLY SHIT was there some damn good knockouts and submissions! Spencer Fisher's flying knee was beautiful!!!! Im glad they brought back the lightweight division! Nothing but high pace action packed fighting! Dean lister's Triangle Choke was amazing! Mike Swick's Guillotine was reeeeeal nice!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Matt Hughes is a beast and I don't think that belt will be coming off of his waiste anytime soon.

haha ur boy gonna be losing his belt in August against my boy Georgy

oh and the Guilliard KO and Fisher KO's where fuckin ILLLLL

liked Listers Triangle 2

Wtf was up with all the guillotines that night wasint there like 3 ? The fight that disappointed me the most was the Vera vs Silva fight I was hoping to see some Sick Muay Thai with that one

Eh for those that care dont forget to check out the Pride Bushido WW tourny this Saturday or Sunday (I think) the card is fuckin stacked

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Fight Night!!!

I will be throwing down tonight! This is going to be my first kickboxing Exhibition. Tonight I see how good the skills are in the ring in front of about 500 people! I've been training non stop for about the past year now! This is getting put on DVD too. So I will try and rip it to the pc whenever it is released at our gym... HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
I will be throwing down tonight! This is going to be my first kickboxing Exhibition. Tonight I see how good the skills are in the ring in front of about 500 people! I've been training non stop for about the past year now! This is getting put on DVD too. So I will try and rip it to the pc whenever it is released at our gym... HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Eh good Luck man hope you Whopped some ass

members online