Ryan Leslie all by his loney.....wit an engeneer...still hot

stanman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
this made me inspired gonna work more overtime to get more equipment....but workin more means less time for makin beat........DAMN stuck in a Back to the furture paradox.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i saw that a couple of days ago on his blog. some sick shit, funniest part is at the end when he looks like he conducting the track, i like to do that shit too lol.

Ps. some silly ass comments on youtube, some dude was like "he think he jesus"? dude is just enjoying the music mang

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
thats not his personal studio ...... thats a sick vid tho .... hes a talented dude fo sho ... lol @ the conductor thing .. i do that too like a muthafuca lol .. i think anybody that is into their own music and makes it from the heart does that shit lmao

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lol
i like his swagger
making beats in a suit is cool as shit.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Nice stuff , I like him, good work ethic , I feel him on that dont waste time , nice that its all composed too! Shows that its good to be able to rock all types of things to come with it.
Nice post!
Not only do you do the conductor thing when its playin at the house, imagine how it sounded there!
Hey what if that engineer they show at the end of the first half had forgotten to save all that shit? and the next day scene was all about Ryan Leslie's reaction to THAT ???
LOL..Hell that'd been reality tv..

Visceral

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Ha ha, that guy's in the zone. That's probably the best way to work, enjoying it and not treating it like a chore. To be honest, you could do the same thing with some vstis or just samples, but what the hell, if there's all those instruments lying around might as well use them. Nice video anyway

Edit: just saw the next day bit. What a flash bastard

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
I love this cat... he's focused. I watched one of his other vids and it just gave me a new appreciation for the process of production.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I gotta say dido on the conductor thing...lol, I do that shit to when I'm alone............I don't know about the cheesy grin the guy had the whole time he was making the beat though, when I'm making a beat I look mad as hell......lmap.......anyways......Nice Video.......this guy sounds like he can make some dope tracks, I cant wait to hear his future material.

tonio

ill o.g.
yeahh tha dude got skillz nice vid and dam i need to hold up that studio and steal all his equipment. i am hating like classic

tonio

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Forgot to respond on this when i peepd.

good vid, ryan leslie is cool

and apparently got a perfect score on the sat...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
dope video not my type of music but def can appreciate his skills...thas how u vibe off a track....who the fuck is he anyway??

R

Rich

I think people hate on him becuase they don't understand or they find it hard to comprehend what it is he is trying to convey. Also I think he exaggerates certain scenerios to spark conversation etc. I think hating is a good thing; bystanders see the commotion some hate and the ones that see the bigger picture take heed and inspiration.

Don't people read?!

The end of the video it says "This year be inspired" He's trying to inspire and motivate people, and all doods wanna do is hate and say he wants to be Jesus??!!

Hahaha Wankers!

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well this video and that little snippet where Busta is at Timbo's studio are maybe the most inspiring for me so far. Some how the energy with creating music just comes thru the screen and speakers.

And the beat is hot as hell.

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
I've heard about dude but never really researched. He's mad nice i'll tell you that much. He seems real passionate about the music he's making. I like that. Need more of that in the industry.