Ryan Leslie Makes I Gets Money

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yall haten on les way too much. i mean no doubt its funny to watch, but you got to cut him some slack for putn tracks together at the degree he does it at. and im sure half or more of the cats on this site could accomplish what he does...

and that mother fuckers got a black american express card. thats some hard grind time right there, that shit is a metal card $$$$

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
lol.....I do the same stuff when i make beats......

:::me on the phone::::
yo, can you rush deliver me a deer, yeah i said i deer...like bambi.
yeah yeah....i'll pay extra....no problem....thanks have a nice day...

an hour later....

::::knock at the door::::
special delivery......

thanks man, have a nice day....

::::eek:pens up cage with live deer::::

then I murder the deer right there, skin it, and make a drum using the skin.....after that i chop the hoofs off, and click them together to make a snare/clap sound.....God I love sampling, don't you? I recommend this to everyone....all the big names are doing it.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
ryan's the man! good post.

platinum, gold, and black amex!

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
who is this dude.

I coulda done w/ out the whole taking his shirt off and shaking his ass at the end. but besides that it's a good video.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Jeez, will this guy get over himself already?!?
i aint gonna front... since i rap also, i do the same shit he's doin... we just seen kayne doin it too, although to a lesser degree... yo, when u write songs AND make beats, regardless of what genre, when that shit is hot to you, you start doin what he was doin... THE RYAN!!! lol

da relic

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i aint gonna front... since i rap also, i do the same shit he's doin... we just seen kayne doin it too, although to a lesser degree... yo, when u write songs AND make beats, regardless of what genre, when that shit is hot to you, you start doin what he was doin... THE RYAN!!! lol

da relic

HAH the ryan, thats good

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
that was ill man, wonder how much extra he had to pay to get that trumpet delivered to him right away

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
lol.....I do the same stuff when i make beats......

:::me on the phone::::
yo, can you rush deliver me a deer, yeah i said i deer...like bambi.
yeah yeah....i'll pay extra....no problem....thanks have a nice day...

an hour later....

::::knock at the door::::
special delivery......

thanks man, have a nice day....

::::eek:pens up cage with live deer::::

then I murder the deer right there, skin it, and make a drum using the skin.....after that i chop the hoofs off, and click them together to make a snare/clap sound.....God I love sampling, don't you? I recommend this to everyone....all the big names are doing it.

hahaha hilarious post dude.

members online