Ryan Leslie: making 'sometimes'

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you're into r&b this is a sick video, ryan leslie's beats are getting better and better. this is him making cassie's new single sometimes at sony studios..

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
definitely fun to watch him work with that passion. how much of that success do you think can be attributed to that fitted suit of his?

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
definitely fun to watch him work with that passion. how much of that success do you think can be attributed to that fitted suit of his?

lol yeah he's always rocking those suits. its funny i hear a lot of people talk down on him for his dancing in the studio and stuff but i love that. there is so little passion in so much music coming out today and this is one of the few guys who really seems to love doing this for the music, not the money. i think he's about to become one of the biggest producers out there.

ronp

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeah, hi-lo, I was thinking the same thing watching this. I've been in too many studio sessions where those involved don't appear to be having fun (the lack of enthusiasm rubs off) and that sony studio looks like a FAO schwarz for audio-headz.

I'd hate to be the intern that had to hunt down a disco ball though...lol.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Sick Track. Ryan Leslie is one of my favourite producers. Always coming out with hits. I have never really danced around the studio like he did, but I bob my head and listen to my beat over and over again.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
nice video, this guy is really excited about his music..lol....I like the way they edit the video so it looks like he just runs from station to station and knocks out a beat like that....it look like in real time he took his time on each instrument then they recorded when he got all excited...lol.....
this guy is fire though.

O

open mind

its great seeing a dude living his dream and being so succesfull.i enjoyed it a lot.feelin the whole energy of this.nice post.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
dude is actually my fav udnerground comercial producer right now.

he cold...check his others out. lol

i saw him buy a instrument for one beat using a black card and delivery service i was like "wtf?" lol

n see how dude got the disco ball just for that session? lol crzy

edit: disco ball remark

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
This guy is mad creative and talented but...........he annoys the Hell outta me. LOL! I am not hating, he has skillz for days but goodness gracious he's animated. LMAO!