Ryan West Interview

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Man, as much as i love Illmuzik I have to say that interview dissapointed the hell out of me. 2 questions? That's not even an interview man...

Same with Felisha Booker, Those interviews ain't even worth reading...
I saw all those people thinking bout questions and puttin in time and effort to think of questions that would help elevate us as beatmakers/producers... And then only 2 Questions got answered..

Sorry Fade, but that's lame.. I appreciate you reaching out to them, but the return on investment is kinda unsatisfying...

Just my 2 cents..

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Oh then I'm sorry,... but you did you get to ask all the questions in that interview with Ryan West? And now you're gonna spread em out through a couple of articles..?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah there was a ton of questions that were sent to him so we figured we'd break it down over several articles instead. I would have liked 5 questions at a time but it's DP that is handling it. :( I'll see if I can get more than 2 for next time but I too think it's a bit ridiculous.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
ghehe.. it's a bit ridiculous to get only this small amount of questions answered? ghehe... Thank god! I was thinking why nog put em all in one article, hell of a lot easier when reading.. !

But anyway good looks on reaching out to him..

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
that's why they do it in phases.. So they can get people to Dynamic Producer on a regular basis. Shit sucks ass big time.. Only fly folks talking bout how hot they are and what gear they got!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, let's not bash DP, together we're just trying to put this thing together that's all. I help them, they help me, etc. In the end though I'll put all the parts together into one big article so all the questions and answers will be in one place.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
haha.. that wasn't the case, just found it weird that there were only 2 questions answered... Kinda UN illmuzik like.. But that kinda explains why that is..

It's Mutual Interest... Is the same thing also posted on DP when Illmuzik does something for the community? Or is it a oneway relationship?