rza speaks on the mv 8000

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Yeah its a dope ass machine I dont have the dough for one though.....last machine he endorsed I copped was MP7 by emu LOL..

still feelin a lil "eeeeehhhhh" behind making that decision too huh (so am i..lol)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
but only 8 tracks..thas not alot of tracks at least like 10

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Chrono said:
that was until the release of the newest operating system from Akai for the MPC1000

I woulda agreed with yall about 2 months ago but the 2500 is stomping on both the 2xl and 1000 with 2 feet

the workflow is crazy, but either way its not the gear its how u use it

but I can say that the 2500 is just better at some things

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
FistFulloDollaz said:
I woulda agreed with yall about 2 months ago but the 2500 is stomping on both the 2xl and 1000 with 2 feet

the workflow is crazy, but either way its not the gear its how u use it

but I can say that the 2500 is just better at some things

that must be why Akai dropped the 2.1 OS with so many improvements, becasue the 2500 is a better design for workflow. I should check it out at guitar center next time in my semi regular visits drooling over the Fantom or Motif while cockin a left eye at the presonous pretube.. so much an so little cash

T

The Bastard

shit sounded pretty scripted to me. mv8000 looks like an ill machine but i dont believe its any betetr than the mpc 4000 might be, im sure if akai paid rza more loot to do the comercail hed be usin that instead

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im not sure what to believe or care for out of the Rza video. JD was in the same room when he did his Mv 8000 promo! I got the mv 8000 because of what the specs said it can do and for the price it was going for. I dont think the 4k or 8k are really better than each other, cause each machine has its good and bad points and at the end of the day its all about which way you lean to more. I use to own and mpc 2k xl and it was great for what it did but unless i used a computer and software i couldnt really become a better all around producer like i can now with the mv. I dont need a computer or software. Ill just make the beat on the mv and arrange the tracks in song format mix down and burn it to a cd. The mv has great effects that are usefull and because of that im now starting to go deeper into creating my own custom style of sound than i would have ever before. The vga is the cherry on top. Wow i move so fast now when making a track!

members online