RZA's SP1200 sells for $70K!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I just found out that a few months ago the RZA put his SP1200 up for auction:

r64argteoryszek7kjsc.jpg

Obviously it looks like shit because of the infamous flood he had in his basement in the 90's. I get the history part of it, but $70K is a ton.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
From a functional perspective, this is useless junk! From a historical perspective, this is gold! To someone with money 70k is a drop in the bucket compared to the $2 Million Wu-Tang album Shkreli bought.

unaufadox

ILLIEN
From a functional perspective, this is useless junk! From a historical perspective, this is gold! To someone with money 70k is a drop in the bucket compared to the $2 Million Wu-Tang album Shkreli bought.
Agreed. It could even be an investment. Imagine when Wu Tang are not here anymore and someone finds out about them, loves them, is rich :D filthy rich, and is looking for memorabilia. This person could be like 'yea so that's going to run you about £500,000 bro' haha I see why a bunch of producers (myself included) do not see the functional point though. I am not buying a drum machine to put anywhere else other than on my desk, plugged into my gear so I can create with it :cool:

Reactions: VVS

members online