Sad...but she's next!

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
I am not a fan of her music or her as a matter of fact. This money = crack shit gotta stop. What is it about getting mad rich that make people head for crack. Was she a crackhead before the fame and money?

I assume this is all about amy winehouse, yes she is talented, but when they tried to make her go to rehab she should have said yeah yeah yeah. Apparently she has finally gone to rehab. But she has a self destructive personality, its only a matter of time before she kills herself. either when she sobers up and realises how much money shes wasted, or by an overdose, either way I dont hold out much hope for her getting too much older. The whole music industry is awash with drugs, its laid out on tables at parties like its candy. Its no surprise to me that people get hooked on the stuff. The moral of the story is, if you are at one of these drug filled parties, stick to the green stuff. Unless you are already likely to have pschotic tendencies then maybe leave that alone too and stick to the water.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
how do u let something like a tape of you smoking crack get out.

how do you let someone tape you smoking crack??

i dont think she has much control over that

G

greenguy

how do you let someone tape you smoking crack??? As Sanova so eloquently put it. I mean real talk what happened to just a little bit of road rage or maybe a mary jane charge, but crack last I checked that was an official junkie drug. I really hope she gets it together before its too late.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Folks like this ain't sad.. they stupid. She makes beautifull music, but she knows damn well that you need to leave that shit alone. I mean i did my fair share of all that and it leaves you mentally screwed. Anybody in his right mind would leave that shit alone when you got a career that's on the jump off like hers...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Its sad to see her end up like this i remember when she released her first album and she was totally different you only have go look up the front cover of it to see that so its not like she was always a complete state before she got a contract or anything! whats funny tho is that when she releases her second album and is anorexic crack smoker the album sells millions and millions due in part to the press following her round everywhere and her not being out of the paper for 5 minutes!

people like the lindsey lohans, paris hiltons, etc rely on the media attention thats wot makes them money, paris doesn't have a career and lindsey lohan barely has one they get by on media attention.
Thats the easiest way these days to make a name for yourself not through a career just go make a sex tape, be anorexic or smoke some crack its easier...