Sadamn Huessan is Caught is this the end of the War?

Mr_Black

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sadam is gonna we can all rest easy...yeah right...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
just before elections.. such a coincedence..
they should arrest bush too..
he lives in the basement of big white building i heard hehehe

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Sadam is just a weak old man now that his regime has gone, why do you think he didnt put up a fight, because he is a frail shell of a dictator, whos final year, comprised of consolidating power through fear and the threat of war against the west. As streets says it isnt Sadam loyalists attacking the yanks, otherwise where were they when "the big man" went down, nowhere. I dont believe it is even Al-Quaeda, it is just pissed of Iraqis, Kurds, old Taliban and anyone in that region, who had a specific reason to go to Iraq, and fight in a war that did not concern them, apart from a real racial hatred of the Americans and their allies. It is they IMO who are carrying on this "gurilla war", it is only in Iraq, because that is where the allies are now. If america and britian fucked off then there would be no more violence (yes i know this is a mojor assumption), but we have to trust the Iraqis, who had one of the world highest national iqs and middle eastern GNP, before Saddam took over, to be able to govern themselves. At the moment we are no better than the bolsheviks of 1917, pretending that the only way forward is by a "dictatorship of the proletariat" and what did that become and create, the biggest murderer and dictator the world has ever seen. If we stay, then Iraq will always, no matter what their political stance is, our enemy. If we leave they could help the west out imensely, economically in the middle east, due to their large amounts of crude oil, a comodity we all need, since the increase and promise of more increase on tax of motor oil and fuel. GET OUT OF IRAQ

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hell no the war wont be over. The united states didnt go over there for saddam they went over there for mass weapons so if they end the war now Bush punk ass would have to tell all of America your men and women died for nothing. Thats why the troops cant come home in a nutshell. Its like your damn if you do and your damn if you dont. I want to see the war end but then if it do you got to ask yourself what did the people in pass die for!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
.DiTTO.

FAME- iVE BEEN SAYiN THE SAME THiNGS SiNCE THE "CAUGHT" SADDAM.

C

Copenhagen

Yeah, I saw this on the news, with an odd ending about danish troops and police in Iraq getting a glass of redwine for dinner tonight (normally the danish camp has an alcohol ban)...it was ridiculous.
Anyway, the capture of Saddam must be convenient for Bush (and Blair).
The West needs to get Saddam to reveal if there are any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, get an Iraqi government up and running and then leave Iraq, apart from leaving behind some troops to help make sure that the contractors and companies in Iraq, who are helping to rebuild, can do their job...

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
man i thought ma bro was jokin wen he told me bout dis until i saw sadamm on tv bein examined. man i cant believe dey got him, i thought he'd jus keep hidin 4 yrs n die in hidin..

E

Equality 7-2521

well firstly, it aint neccessarily saddam cos he has hella lookalikes.

and i dont think the "war" will ever be over. the US has a defence budged of world conquest proportions. play by their rules or your fucked.

J

JBE

this DEFINITELY makes up for just giving up searching for bin ladin... totally :rolleyes:

E

Equality 7-2521

whoa! i didnt know that. i havnt seen any of the reports yet.

can never be sure though. the news is full of lies

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Bigfatheadmole
WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO YO HIM? WHAT PUNISHMENT?

they are probably going to try him in the international courts and give him the death penalty.

as far as the war ending and stuff, they wont leave until they find the weapons which they probably won't and/or the finish "rebuilding" iraq. all you heard yesterday on the news was how the us hopes other countries will get involved now and this is a big step for the bush and all this bs. its total crap because when you look at it, bush didnt want to be president, hes a dumbass, he was just trying to finish what his dad never did by getting saddam and he did, and an election year is coming up, that is all you will hear about.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
They been had Saddam man! I dont think they just got him now! Look, voting seasons coming next year,,,before that, we'll have Bin Laden too! Bush is an ass! And he's makin us look like fuckin Nazis!!!!! We're going against the United Nations for God sakes!!!! We're not looking all that good and our poor soldiers are going through hell stuck in the middle! i gotta move to the jungles!!!:headbang:

E

Equality 7-2521

Immortal Technique reckons Bin Laden used to be in the top 10 of the CIA...hella government ties.

O

o.Prime

I think eventually it will end the war, but I think there will still be random attacks becaust like they said, he wasnt the one coodinating shit. He was just trying to keep his dumb ass alive.