Saigon Interview

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
YO FOR THOSE OF YALL WHO AINT UP ON GAME ON SAIGON (ONLY RAPPER SIGN TO JUST BLAZE'S LABEL) YALL SHOULD PEEP THIS INTERVIEW. THIS DUDE IS THE TRUTH, ON TOP OF THAT HE'S ONE OF THE DOPEST LYRICIST I HAVE EVER HEARD. THE LINK IS FOR THE SECOND PART OF THE INTERVIEW BUT THEIR A LINK FOR THE FIRST PART ON THE WEBSITE. CHECK HIM OUT. PEACE

http://www.blackelectorate.com/articles.asp?ID=1420

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I liked what I read of that interview... Good Shit! I disagree with the part he was saying that eminem is a racist though.. How can Eminem be racist? lol, come on man, think about it...

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Yeah I Didnt Agree On Everything, But Most Of The Shit He Was Saying Was Right On Point. I Cant Wait For His Album To Drop

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
I disagree with the Down South part. not all down south rappers make " booty music" and trust me we are not slow like people think we are. I never heard Scarface, who is a legend, do a booty record. This Saigon cat, I never heard his shit, I just know he is on Just Blaze label..... I wanna hear his shit. I feel like the nigga is dissing the south, even though he said he wasn't. I know alot of unknown cats down here who don't even like doing club music.

But anyway, this rubbed me the wrong way. I can see that the nigga is mad that the south took over. So sad, but with Just Blaze backing him on the beats, he should sale alot of records just on GP only.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Well I want a link to his music please....anyone?? I gotta hear this, because right now the sickest lyrically freestyle or written write now as far as I can see is Papoose.....there are some new kids off the block right now in the rap game that got MADD skillz so its hard to pick a winner.....I feel like the east coast is gonna bring some new refreshing lyrical wonders that been out on mixtape for like the last 6 years or so finally surfacing they been held in the background because the labels was playing their favorites....Papoose and some other rappers been around making songs since like 97 or 98 now I hear more and more people talking about his skillz but its only cause we been hearing the garbage the labels are selling us and the radio stations play....

T

The Bastard

Equelizer said:
I can see that the nigga is mad that the south took over. .
now when you say took over... do you mean took over mtv and commercial radio,or tookover hiphop?

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Well I want a link to his music please....anyone?? I gotta hear this, because right now the sickest lyrically freestyle or written write now as far as I can see is Papoose.....there are some new kids off the block right now in the rap game that got MADD skillz so its hard to pick a winner.....I feel like the east coast is gonna bring some new refreshing lyrical wonders that been out on mixtape for like the last 6 years or so finally surfacing they been held in the background because the labels was playing their favorites....Papoose and some other rappers been around making songs since like 97 or 98 now I hear more and more people talking about his skillz but its only cause we been hearing the garbage the labels are selling us and the radio stations play....

heres a link to his page, http://www.abandonednation.com/index.html

go to audio, by the way I got a copy of the unreleased album for sale!! LOL JK, (im fucking wit u Bastard Lol)

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
I liked what I read of that interview... Good Shit! I disagree with the part he was saying that eminem is a racist though.. How can Eminem be racist? lol, come on man, think about it...

Fuck Saigon for saying Eminem is a racist, i'm not just "stan-nizing" cuz i got a reason to say that. I used to respect him, i listen to his Warning Shot Mixtape, i liked it especially that track called L.O.V.E. (go cop that track). Then I saw the Uncut Beef 2 dvd, and in the benzino part where benzi accused em of racism and all, SAIGON IS BEING INTERVIEWED AND IS TAKING EMINEM'S SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now the motherfucka is saying : oh he's a racist bablalbalb ruining black music ablblblbl??? he is saying that cuz he's album will come up in a couple of month, but he is stupid, cuz no eminem fan = 50% less white people buying your album = 75% less people buying your album = your album will flop = you'll be dropped = you'll turn into a Vh1 special lool

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
who gives a fuck about his opinions about eminem, i dont agree really, he made a good point if a black mainstream artist were to say the same shit.. dudes got his opinion ... i dont think dissing eminem is goin to hurt a saigon album ... only people that give a fuck about eminem to that degree are the people that dont know shit about hip hop and wouldnt buy the shit anyways

he did call game the male lil kim... poetry

he got alot of bangers... some alchemist joints and shit which are the best... i hope he dont try to go to "conscious" cause his best shit is his street shit... but shit i'd love to see him get some radio play or any commercial love ...i dont know if it could happen but with some just blaze beats maybe

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
And the "Color Purple" has a corny ass chorus.

I started checking him out when his joint was banging on The Entourage (HBO).

That Letter P ish is dope, like a street version of Blackalicious' A To G.

"rappers been around making songs since like 97 or 98 now I hear more and more people talking about his skillz but its only cause we been hearing the garbage the labels are selling us and the radio stations play...." From Big D.

That's so on point. Saigon is a lot better than a lot of emcee's today, but he ain't nothing extraordinary.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Not to get off-topic but...Fat Joe says the n-word all the time and he's as white as Eminem. He may come from Puerto Rico or where ever, but he still ain't black.

And Eminem could pronounce R's because he went to better schools?
When did Eminem ever go to a better school?

Fat Joe gets alot of love and Eminem is a culture vulture...it doesn't fly straight with me.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
let down.....

I just read that down south shit in his interview, what a let down

its sad too casue i was a fan and i was looking foward to supporting his realse, he wont get no love from me now. Can u belive the nerve of this cat....we are slow?? Dumbing down the game??? what the fuck is G-unit?? wack is wack, dope is dope, regarless of where your from. Watch this cat turn around and try and collab with a southern artist or producer

it kills me when these east coast puriest try to hold on to some basic ideals of what they think hip hop should be, what a dissappointment....... East coast heads like that are stupid as fuck thinking hip hop has to be tied to a region, look at 9th wonder, he is a southerner and he makes tracks like pete rock. DJ preimer was born and raised in texas, and he gave the east coast its entire sound, they dont wanna here that shit though...

class...

FYI there wasent a DAMN thing slow about my hood and ive been all over the world

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya no one should take him Serious he is a bit of a hyporcrite anyways especially since he took Eminems side in that Movie Beef 2 but Switches it up quick when he talkin 2 a Muslim next he gonna be collabin with Young Jezzy or who ever else he think wud help push his album sales

I still think he a good MC jus a bit of a Jackass

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
I just read that down south shit in his interview, what a let down

its sad too casue i was a fan and i was looking foward to supporting his realse, he wont get no love from me now. Can u belive the nerve of this cat....we are slow?? Dumbing down the game??? what the fuck is G-unit?? wack is wack....

FYI there wasent a DAMN thing slow about my hood and ive been all over the world

yo i hope you aint just read that one part of the interview...

i dont blame you for having pride for where your from ... NO DISRESPECT TO THE SOUTH but you dont think none of the shit he said is true about the "southern rap" thats on tv/radio and shit every day... i think he did say (just like everywhere) theres some decent shit that gets no commercial love... and you right about 50 is just as bad... but come on yo he talked just as much shit about 50

i aint agree with a bunch of the shit he said... but at least he's sayin something ... the difference is other artists (if you wanna call them that) aint sayin shit to be disagreed with...

i think we need a cat that aint such an industry whore that he's willing to say some unpopular shit instead of dick ridin trends...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
gram green said:
yo i hope you aint just read that one part of the interview...

i dont blame you for having pride for where your from ... NO DISRESPECT TO THE SOUTH but you dont think none of the shit he said is true about the "southern rap" thats on tv/radio and shit every day... i think he did say (just like everywhere) theres some decent shit that gets no commercial love... and you right about 50 is just as bad... but come on yo he talked just as much shit about 50

i aint agree with a bunch of the shit he said... but at least he's sayin something ... the difference is other artists (if you wanna call them that) aint sayin shit to be disagreed with...

i think we need a cat that aint such an industry whore that he's willing to say some unpopular shit instead of dick ridin trends...

I did read the interview, but i can respect any cat that dont respect me. He talked out his neck with that shit and just lost a potiental fan. This aint about me having southern pride,(casue i always will) its about cats disrepecting something they obviously know nothing about. THose comments spit in the face of legends like goodie mob, scareface and kast.

If they shoe was on the other foot and it was a southern cat dissing east coast cats saying he dont give a fuck about pete rock etc.. yall know cats wouldent stand for that shit.....folks would be having a field day...

clas..